Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 6th, 2021, 08:55 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (Public Test)

Sure. Two eyes are better than one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 6th, 2021, 09:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

No rush on the results if you're not feeling well today, Soundwarp - I'm visiting friends this week so I'm not moving super fast anyhow.
Old January 8th, 2021, 03:19 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry this took forever, hopefully these are ok

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops (AoA) @160 points

Set 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Firebase Summers: Cyclops (AoA) (160), Cyclops (II) (240), Blob (165), Mirage (155), Dazzler (100), Angel (90) - 910 total vs Anti-Marvel: Ms. Marvel (350), Red Tornado (300), Anti-Venom (260)- 910 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Mind's Eye: Cyclops (160), Jean Grey (180), Professor X (220), Sage (190), Mentallo (135)- 885 total vs A Song of Fists and Daggers: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Songbird (180), Speedball (150), Dagger (105)- 885 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: I like him. He can get pretty nasty offensively, but it wasn't anything unreasonable IMO. His best pairing right now might be Cyclops II, which might bug some people but I personally have no issues with that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 8th, 2021, 09:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Thanks Soundwarp! Looking good to me, but I got a sign-up from Ericth74, so I'll give him a little time to get his results in.
Old January 8th, 2021, 02:49 PM
Symbiotic

Results from Eric:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74
Here are my playtest results. If you have any questions or need more information please let me know.

Eric

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops III (AoA)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple of Puddles
Units: Professor X, Cyclops III 160, Colossus, Banshee VS Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: The Crypt
Units: Professor X, Cyclops III 160, Wolverine, Wild Child, Jean Grey VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man 250, Human Torch 150, Moon Knight
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 160 might be low, he was very effective in both games I played. Part of that could be that he works so well with Professor X. 160 could be right on in a different build.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Cyclops is a must draft in a mutant/Professor X build. He works so well with him, you can have a teammate engage a figure, then Cyclops can attack from 9 spaces away with 5(or 6 with height), and move your figure away to a safer spot. Or in the case of a figure like Wild Child, you can attack first with Cyclops, hopefully do some damage and allow Wild Child to get an attack bonus from the wounded enemy. Cyclops power set is good, and the right side seems spot on. I felt a little forced to place at least one numbered order marker on Cyclops each round to take advantage of his Apocalyptic Defector power. Professor X's X-marker power is too strong or in the case of the healing factor figure you don't want to take that away. I was surprised at how well Wild Child worked with him. You can still get two moves in with Wild Child's sidekick power. In the games that I played Cyclops third power didn't have any use, I wonder if other people have felt the same way. When used with Professor X, Cyclops is going to be a sniper, you should always use the other activation on a melee figure to engage an enemy so Cyclops can get his bonus. The melee figure or figures are usually going to get more of the attention from an opponent, and so is Professor X. Cyclops didn't get any attacks on him from range at all. The idea of the power is solid, but I don't think its needed. I like this version a lot and would totally see it hitting my table regularly.
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:19 PM
Symbiotic

Couple testers noted that he felt a hair strong, but the results are even overall. I like him at 160, but could be persuaded to go a hair higher. Proposing we move forward to final editing. (Open to points preferences attached to the vote)
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (VOTE for Editing)

I could see a 10 point bump, but he's probably fine as-is too. yea
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea, I think 170 makes sense, seeing as he's really more of a side character than a "main cast member."
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea, I'm down with 170.
Old January 9th, 2021, 02:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yea No preference on 160/170

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 10th, 2021, 08:42 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (Final Editing)

This passes @170

I actually still need to get some mini photos up here - I'll take care of that tonight.

Only one new power here, so no big wording concerns.
Old January 10th, 2021, 09:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (Final Editing)

I have this figure and can ship Ark some pictures tonight.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library