Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 6th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (VOTE Initial)

Yea
Old December 7th, 2020, 10:38 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (VOTE Initial)

This passes
Old December 20th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (Waiting for Initial)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops (AoA) @160 points

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Cyclops (AoA) @160, Magneto (AoA), Jean Grey (AoA), Wild Child, Jubilee (975) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man, Ragdoll, Jason Voorhees (975)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Cyclops (AoA) @160, Magneto (AoA), Jean Grey (AoA), Wild Child, Jubilee (975) vs Baron Zemo (Heinrich), Enchantress (Amora) (II), Venom (Mac Gargan), Iron Monger (975)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Cyclops (AoA) @160, Professor X, Jean Grey (616), Blob, Angel (Warren) (815) vs Domino, Red Skull (I), Iron Monger, Oracle (815)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels solid as a ranged attacker with a couple little tricks. Evil Eye Defense didn't come up in these games, but I wasn't really trying to stress-test it because, y'know, it's a 4-die counter strike in C3G. Might be worth putting him in a game against a bunch of low level crook types or sidekicks to see how it feels there, but I'm not too stressed about it. His other two powers got use and felt right. Not totally sure about how he is as a Rebel fit - I'm not super familiar with the faction. I like him well enough with AoA Magneto, though - his range makes it easy to set him where you want him for X-Men Stand Together, and betweeen that and Rescue Mission he can sling a fair number of dice.
Old December 20th, 2020, 10:45 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (VOTE Public Test)

Proposing we send him to public testing
Old December 20th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old December 20th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old December 20th, 2020, 12:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 20th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 20th, 2020, 12:53 PM
Symbiotic

This passes

Thanks, folks.
Old January 5th, 2021, 08:29 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Cyclops (AoA) (Public Test)

Results from redstang:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops AOA

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Ice Man, Spiderman (225) – 1,050 Points
Team B: Professor X, Cyclops AOA, Jean Grey, Spider Girl, Psylocke, Angel – 1,040 points

Battle Summary
This battle came down to Mr. Fantastic rolling a cold D20 and Psylocke rolling a hot D20. Angel moved Cyclops to height early, and Spider Girl and Psylocke moved into engagement with Mr. F with Jean Grey trailing slightly behind with Professor X. Psylocke and Cyclops were the main figures used by Professor X with his Mutant mind link, with Psylocke rolling for Psychic Knife then Cyclops using Rescue Mission to snipe from a distance. Psylocke probably rolled for Psychic Knife approximately a dozen times. She hit 17 three times, adding double wounds and removing OMs each time. She also hit a 20 once and destroyed Human Torch before Cyclops got a chance to fire a shot at him. Psylocke failed at placing a wound with her D20 roll only twice. Cyclops filled his roll as a fringe support/sniper admirably, but was not the central focus of the enemy team’s aggression as the Psylocke/Spider Girl/Jean Grey pod really locked them down. The Fantastic forces were never able to get by Psylocke and Jean Grey, and so Professor X and Cyclops remained unharmed.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Team B – X-men won, With Professor X, Cyclops AOA, Jean Grey, and Angel at full health.

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spiderman-250, Daredevil (II), Ryu – 1,050 points
Team B: Cyclops (II), Cyclops AOA, Aurora, Northstar, Beast, Angel - 1,060 points

Battle Summary
Cyclops (II) sent out Angel carrying Beast early to engage Luke Cage and use Beast’s negotiation power to remove OMs from Cage. Beast and Angel were eventually destroyed by the Fighters, but not before Aurora, Northstar, and Cyclops AOA took the highest points on the battlefield. From there, with Cyclops (II) coordination, the twins rained wounds down upon the opposing team. Cyclops (II) did the heavy lifting with Northstar. In rounds 3 and 4 Northstar used Twin Light Blast to put down 7 wounds on separate figures, and Aurora was able to hit a 15 on Light of Inner Peace before Round 4 to neutralize Luke Cage. Daredevil was the last man standing for Cage’s crew and put up a valiant fight, taking down Northstar and Cyclops AOA prior to being destroyed by Aurora. Again, Cyclops AOA was not the central focus of the opposing team’s aggression and played a minor role as a fringe sniper. Cyclops AOA was able to swing an initiative roll with Apocalyptic Defector once.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Team B - X-Men won, with Cyclops (II) having full health, and Aurora with one wound.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Although these results appear lopsided for the X-Men side, I think 160 points is appropriate. That point value puts him on par with other snipers of his ilk, such as Merlyn, Dead Shot, and Green Arrow (I). I believe that hot and cold rolls played a large part in both X-Men victories; Cold being Mr. Fantastic, and Hot being Psylocke, Northstar, and Aurora. With regards to draftability, he’s obviously more draftable in an X-Men build. I think he would play well with Captain America and Ms. Marvel as well, and a pairing with Green Lantern John Stewart would be interesting.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: It’s somewhat hard for me to gauge the value of a more fringe figure. Given his effect on Initiative rolls, I would be okay with a boost to 170, but nothing more, as head to head, I still think I would prefer the other aforementioned snipers. He’s a fun add to the X-Men faction and plays his role well as a sniper if you can get him in the right spot.
Old January 5th, 2021, 11:22 AM
Symbiotic

Think he's looking pretty good - couple wins, but he wasn't driving. Potentially we could be good to go after Soundwarp's results are in.
Old January 6th, 2021, 04:42 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'm going to try and get my results posted this evening, sorry for the delay. The quick notes version is I think he's fine with only the slight oddity that I think his best pairing is probably himself (which I don't have any problem with personally).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library