Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 31st, 2020, 06:11 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

Stealing this from Bats and adding a few categories:

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 31st, 2020, 06:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your Destructible Object of the year, release of the year, moment of the year, and art accomplishment of the year were all my runner-ups, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 31st, 2020, 09:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Unique Hero of the Year: Scientist Supreme.

Event Hero of the Year: Red Hulk (Spirit of Vengeance).

Uncommon Hero of the Year: It's something I did, so kinda cheating, but I like the Talons.

Common Hero of the Year: N/A

Unique Squad of the Year: I'm going to cheat again and say Court of Owls.

Common Squad of the Year: N/A

Personal LD of the Year: I already did this twice so I won't do it again.

Spell of the Year: N/A

Glyph of the Year: There is only one glyph I have sworn loyalty to. It wins every year regardless of if it qualifies or not.

Destructible Object of the Year: We didn't get to Gundams yet, so who cares?

Mechanical Innovation of the year: Slips of paper. (Though I wouldn't call that an 'innovation' as much as adapting something tons of other games do and finally putting it in Heroscape, but that doesn't lessen the value or cool factor).

Rules Innovation of the year: I'm going to count making things with spelled out flying in a power just have the power say they have flying.

Release of the Year: Web of Venom.

Public Design of the Year: Johnny Alpha.

Faction of the Year: Maximum Carnage

Moment of the Year: I attacked my own figure to help win a game at the Con, so that was fun.

Mod/Repaint of the Year: Anything someone else did so I didn't have to.

Favorite Card Art (self): Alternate Brisk Venom Symbiote

Favorite Card Art (other): Bombastic Bag-Man

Helper of the Year: Given the state of the world this year I'm going to say alcohol.

Public Contribution of the Year: Whatever you did. Yes you, the person reading this now. Generic congratulations to you. You are the best. Way to go sport.

Surprise of the year: I saved a porcupine man and ended up stuck with a little girl following me, so that was surprising.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2020, 09:11 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yes!!!! My T-800's were the mod of year.
Old December 31st, 2020, 11:06 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

My answers:

Spoiler Alert!
Old December 31st, 2020, 11:14 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hulk (II) was only this year? I might actually have a tie for favorite Unique Hero, then! Hulk's my dude.

Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) is probably my favorite Rogue of the year (but second favorite faction -- so many great additions this year!).

Green Arrow (II) is probably my favorite LD of yours from the year as well and maybe the most "important" one of the year in that it really got the Justice League faction going strong.

Technically draftable DOs finished up in 2019 (in December) so they can be your favorite of 2019.

Sgt. Rock is a great call for public LD. The Soldier faction is my third favorite faction of the year due to how it grew so nicely.

Thanks for the Helper shout out! I agree with the Tickle one (he's been doing such a great job with the behind the scenes administrative stuff and updates this year). Archie deserves a lot of praise for making sure releases go out on time and are all set up as well!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2021, 03:42 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Here
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 1st, 2021, 05:58 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Also, for number/data fanatics, here's a bit more statistics using the Index. With 225 designs completed for the year, we have:

Designs by Publisher:
1. DC [113] -- 50%
2. Marvel [75] -- 33.5%
3. Indy (Valiant, Titan, Disney, IDW etc.) [37] -- 16.5%

Most Common Species:
1. Human [71]
2. Metahuman [26]
3. Mutant [14]
4. Mutate [13]
5. Symbiote [11]

Most Common Classes:
1. Champion [19]
2. Rogue [11]
3. Antagonist / Crime Fighter / Rebel / Soldier [8]
4. Criminal [7]

Most Common Personalities:
1. Insane [8]
2. Conflicted / Sadistic [7]
3. Enthusiastic / Relentless / Ruthless / Vengeful [6]

Superstrength:
104/225

Flying:
81/225

Averages (Rounded)
Life: 4.7 = 5
Move: 5.5 = 6
Range: 2.6 = 3
Attack: 4.1 = 4
Defense: 4.5 = 5
Cost: 230

Designs Lead:
1. Arch-Vile [29 ½]
2. Arkham [26]
3. tcglkn [25]
4. IamBatman [20]
5. Ronin [18]

Designs Playtested:
1. Arch-Vile [117]
2. IamBatman [99]
3. Arkham [79]
4. tcglkn [75]
5. MrNobody [64]

Card Art:
1. Arkham [76 ½]
2. tcglkn [76]
3. Soundwarp Sg-1 [62]
4. japes [10 ½]
Old January 1st, 2021, 07:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow we were really not shy about using the Champion class.
"You get to be a Champion, you get to be a Champion, everyone gets to be a Champion."

Top three personalities are Insane, Conflicted and Sadistic. Sounds about right for 2020.
Old January 1st, 2021, 09:00 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Most Common Species:
5. Symbiote [11]

Couldn't be happier with how busy C3G has been this year! There was a time when johnny posted that Batman/Gordon image (as he does every year) and it really did resonate with the state of the project - we were just barely surviving. It's so great to see things thriving instead.

So thanks for the last year, folks, and here's looking forward to the new one.
Old January 1st, 2021, 09:42 AM

That's a cool breakdown, Ark! Thanks for sharing that.

Old January 1st, 2021, 11:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Well said Ronin. There were some dark times.
Good thing we had Heroes like you to guide us through to the light.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy