Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 21st, 2020, 02:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Detective Montoya - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 21st, 2020, 05:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Detective Montoya - VOTE for Final Editing

This passes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:16 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Detective Montoya - Final Editing

@Karat @Ronin @johnny139 just in case any wording folks wanna give this a once over? Please and thank you.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:31 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Only one I think needs tweaks. I might also rename it, since it's not just Criminals involved, but I can't think of a good synonym as-is.

CRIMINAL NEGOTIATION
Instead of attacking with Detective Montoya, you may choose a Unique Hero within 5 clear sight spaces that is a Crime Lord or Criminal. Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the chosen Hero's Army Card. Criminal Negotiation cannot be used against figures with the Insane personality and can only be used once per round.

Can Negotiation be used in place of her free attack with Police Backup? As-is I think it can.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:35 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Criminal Negotiation works for me as a name.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:37 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

First power reads a little awkwardly. Tried to shuffle things around a bit to make it smoother. Take-it-or-leave-it rewrite:

Quote:
After taking a turn with a Lawman card, if at least one Lawman attacked but did not inflict any wounds and ended its turn within 5 clear sight spaces of Detective Montoya, you may immediately move Detective Montoya up to 2 spaces and attack with her.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Only one I think needs tweaks. I might also rename it, since it's not just Criminals involved, but I can't think of a good synonym as-is.

CRIMINAL NEGOTIATION
Instead of attacking with Detective Montoya, you may choose a Unique Hero within 5 clear sight spaces that is a Crime Lord or Criminal. Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the chosen Hero's Army Card. Criminal Negotiation cannot be used against figures with the Insane personality and can only be used once per round.

Can Negotiation be used in place of her free attack with Police Backup? As-is I think it can.
Yes, it can. And I think Crime Lords are intuitively enough Criminals for the name to work. It might not describe the mechanics 100% accurately, but IMO power titles are more about establishing the theme of the mechanics, which Criminal Negotiation does.

Old December 22nd, 2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
First power reads a little awkwardly. Tried to shuffle things around a bit to make it smoother. Take-it-or-leave-it rewrite:

Quote:
After taking a turn with a Lawman card, if at least one Lawman attacked but did not inflict any wounds and ended its turn within 5 clear sight spaces of Detective Montoya, you may immediately move Detective Montoya up to 2 spaces and attack with her.
Thanks. Tweaked that slightly and updated the SP with your and johnny's suggestions.

Old December 22nd, 2020, 03:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Only a very nitpicky thing, otherwise looks good. I'd switch tje order of Criminal and Crime Lord in Criminal Negotiation because I think it flows better. No big deal either way though.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 04:05 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Only a very nitpicky thing, otherwise looks good. I'd switch tje order of Criminal and Crime Lord in Criminal Negotiation because I think it flows better. No big deal either way though.
I had switched those before. Generally we go alphabetically, correct? In which case Crime Lord should come first?
Old December 22nd, 2020, 05:18 PM

Yes, I believe alphabetical is the standard aesthetic.

Old December 22nd, 2020, 05:37 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Cards are up. If everything checks out I'll put the pngs and pdfs in there too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library