Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 5th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior

I'd love that!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So it would need to be 5 spaces long, right? Reading through the thread, LV said that he returns to the land of the living by passing through a big gate of some kind, so maybe that could be the final space. I'll see what else I can dig up for little thematic touches, then maybe you can help me put the whole thing together, T?
Old March 6th, 2020, 02:41 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So it would need to be 5 spaces long, right? Reading through the thread, LV said that he returns to the land of the living by passing through a big gate of some kind, so maybe that could be the final space. I'll see what else I can dig up for little thematic touches, then maybe you can help me put the whole thing together, T?
4 Spaces. He's only got 4 life, so last space is resurrection. A track would be pretty cool. And as for the door:

Called The Iron Door. It is quite large.
Old March 6th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sick.

Quote:
Absolutely. I better start playing around with Photoshop.
I got my PC set up and just downloaded some files to mess around with actually.
Old March 6th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I would do a space for resurrection personally. Maybe just some white glow with text that says “When you land here, return to the board” or something like that? That was where I was getting 5 spaces from.
Old March 6th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I think I wasn't accounting for no wounds removed space. You are right.
Old March 6th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
EPB axed and answered.

One day, I might still try my hand at making a Deadside Track like I mentioned. I don't think it would change the gameplay any, and the idea of visualizing the journey with Hellish Candyland sounds like too much fun to pass up.
Sounds awesome! I'd love to see that. I like it when cards come with tactile things like that at times. A bit like Manhattan's Doomsday Clock track.

I hope we can get that together for the release.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 6th, 2020, 08:14 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If you're serious, I have a mini that looks somewhat like that guy at the end and could get a pic for you.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Just A Head

For the practicalities of what the thing might look like...obviously 5 squares, each big enough to fit a Clix/Scape base on. Maybe we could do some short flavor text on each space? Might be too small, idk. Just something like;
1. At Peace
2. The Battle Begins Again
3. ???
4. A Final Challenge
5. Return To The Land Of The Living

As for aesthetics, it looks like the Deadside is far more lightning and cobblestone than fire and brimstone. I'm definitely thinking grey. Maybe something like the darker AotP boards with the vines and stuff for a background, while the spaces themselves are cobblestone?
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:54 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Was thinking about using a standard card template which is essentially a 7 hex piece.
I figure one space for C3G, Eternal Warrior.
Then you got four single spaces and the last could be a double space, with that art LV posted.
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
For the practicalities of what the thing might look like...obviously 5 squares, each big enough to fit a Clix/Scape base on. Maybe we could do some short flavor text on each space? Might be too small, idk. Just something like;
1. At Peace
2. The Battle Begins Again
3. ???(The Conflict Rages)
4. A Final Challenge
5. Return To The Land Of The Living

As for aesthetics, it looks like the Deadside is far more lightning and cobblestone than fire and brimstone. I'm definitely thinking grey. Maybe something like the darker AotP boards with the vines and stuff for a background, while the spaces themselves are cobblestone?
I like the idea. Suggestion in red.
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The first four chapters of his miniseries are:

1) Risen
2) From the Ashes
3) Hellscape
4) The Iron Door

Then there's Labyrinth parts 1-6 and A Deal with the Devil parts 1-4, but I believe that's post resurreciton.

So those might work for names.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library