Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2019, 06:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of The Doctor (11th) (Public Playtesting)

Other figure or glyph, yeah. My main point was making sure you were choosing a glyph other than the Sonic itself. Choosing yourself as a figure wouldn't really be valuable.

Yeah, I think increasing to 2 wounds would be fine. I only used that effect in my game with Cyborgs once because it's hard enough to justify putting an Order Marker on The Doctor most of the time. It's pretty much just to put him in position for Fast-Talking or because he's the only viable option at the time. So when I used the healing, it was more of just as a bonus action.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 24th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm honestly fine with him being a 1-OM-per-round kind of guy. Cap is like that in a lot of games for me, and he's still a really solid draftable design. Even with just taking 1 OM per round, the Sonic and the passive Fast-Talking still had me feeling like the Doctor was having a fairly tangible effect on the battlefield.

Did you ever use he range reduction option?
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Did you ever use he range reduction option?
No. If I'd activated him to engage for Fast-Talking and had nothing else to do, I might've considered it over his attack just so that figures didn't attack him from range, but it didn't really come up in the flow of my games.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 26th, 2019, 02:07 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, updating the SP with this;
Quote:
NAME = GLYPH OF SONIC SCREWDRIVER
SUBTITLE = SONIC MULTI-TOOL

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Instead of attacking, you may choose any other figure or Glyph within 3 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 10 to the roll if this figure is Gallifreyan. If you roll 16 or higher you may choose one of the following effects;
-If the chosen figure is a Unique Android Hero, Unique Cyborg Hero, or Destructible Object, place or remove up to 2 Wound Markers on that figure's Army Card.
-The chosen figure cannot target non-adjacent figures for normal or special attacks until the next time you reveal an Order Marker.
-If you chose a Glyph, inflict a wound on a figure within 1 space of that Glyph.
You may only choose each effect once per round.
Honestly fine with the range reduction being inferior to the other 2 options. I think it'll still be useful in situations where the other options aren't available.
Old October 26th, 2019, 01:55 PM

Looks good. He's going to wreck some Cybermen, but I think that's OK.

Edit: Though not any common versions we might do. Any reason to not let him wound the common Cyborgs/Androids?

Old October 26th, 2019, 02:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah no need for a restriction there, I would even go for Event.
Old October 26th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

2 auto wounds on Red Tornado or the like feels a little steep...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 26th, 2019, 02:28 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah but I have always thought Androids need more counters. They enjoy a lot of immunities. Just KO the Doctor first then unleash RT.
Old October 26th, 2019, 02:40 PM
Just A Head

Yeah I don't think it's any worse than going up against Conner Kent or Deathlok. It's just part of playing a figure with a species like Android or Undead, there's a certain RPS element.

I'll update to allow him to do it to any Android/Cyborg figures.
Old October 26th, 2019, 04:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Tbf, this guy's also 100 points less than those examples...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 26th, 2019, 11:52 PM
Just A Head

I mean the Doctor has a fairly good chance to inflict 2 wounds once per round, but for less than 100 points more, Superboy can inflict an average of 1.5 wounds and can do it on every turn. It doesn’t seem immediately unfair. (At least compared to the number of units we already have that are already “unfair” to bots.)
Old October 27th, 2019, 07:03 AM

The Doctor is awfully squishy also.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library