Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 4th, 2011, 02:20 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wisconsin Winter Warfare II, 2v2 Tournament

What if we did two big teams, Good and Evil? Everyone brings a good and an evil army, and we have two Team Captains, and they pick teams at the start of the tournament. Pairs are shaken up at the start of each new round, and overall, Good or Evil wins.

This also opens up some room for scenario play, if we want to implement that.
Old December 4th, 2011, 10:30 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

KA123, that sounds really cool. It would be as if a war is really going on. Would good/evil be by general, or by unit? Would this allow room for a map i haven't posted, but have tested?

Old December 4th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

So, if we would do that, I think we should have something where you must have at least X amount of points (>half) of Utgar/Vakrill for evil in your army, and for good Jandar/Ullar/Aquilla (not sure who is really good, and who is neutral, other than Jandar)? And then the rest of the points can be spent on either of the neutrals, Einar/Vydar.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old December 5th, 2011, 05:52 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
So, if we would do that, I think we should have something where you must have at least X amount of points (>half) of Utgar/Vakrill for evil in your army, and for good Jandar/Ullar/Aquilla (not sure who is really good, and who is neutral, other than Jandar)? And then the rest of the points can be spent on either of the neutrals, Einar/Vydar.
I think that's pretty good- going back to the original RotV lines, Einar and Vydar were evil, but they switched.

We'd need some kind of rule that would prevent a overly large amount of neutrals...
Old December 5th, 2011, 05:56 PM

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
I think that's pretty good- going back to the original RotV lines, Einar and Vydar were evil, but they switched.

We'd need some kind of rule that would prevent a overly large amount of neutrals...
Like what I said, you need at least 1/2 of your army evil/good

Quote:
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Like what I said, you need at least 1/2 of your army evil/good
Ok, misread that then... though I like the idea of all neutral armies, though I don't want them in excess. Maybe once teams are chosen, the captains assign one, maybe two people to have neutral armies, and then limit one unit per army otherwise?
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:34 PM

I think that this should be done like a draft, so that it reflects a huge war. (uniques can only be used once per round, and if it dies, you just can't use it again) That would add realism and make it seem like we were all fighting one big war.

Old December 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

The way this is going, it looks like you guys are trying to ursurp a basic 2v2 tournament, and turn it into a massive faction gameday. I'm not against the idea, but I don't think it'll mash together too well, especially if we go as so far as to limit uniques and such.

Perhaps we could forego the tournament and I could create a massive series of scenarios, all leading up to an ultimate choice/battle of good vs. evil at the end.

The more I think about it, the more warmed up I am to the idea. However, perhaps for another time, as I know the tournament is anticipated by more than a few people.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Yeah, I like the idea,and it sounds fun, but I really want to do an at least mostly regular 2v2 tournament.

Quote:
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm intrigued by the good vs evil mass warfare concept. It is hard for me to commit to this though due to winter weather. If the road conditions are poor I'm not going to make it.
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:38 PM

Heh, true enough. I shall write down my ideas, and then I'll host a gameday sometime in the future.

Not trying to steal any thunder here, Scapemaster
Old December 10th, 2011, 10:22 AM

I am almost certain I can come, as usual. If hivelord can come, I'm probably gonna partner with him. If he can't, I'm not sure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events