Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 18th, 2022, 01:13 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Just as a random idea, maybe the Merc/Assassin can receive a Glyph of Loot and receive a bonus as long as they're holding it?
I like it!
Old March 3rd, 2022, 07:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = PSYCHO-PIRATE
SECRET IDENTITY = ROGER HAYDEN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MISFIT
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

MASTER OF THE MEDUSA MASK
Start the game with the Glyph of Medusa Mask on this card. Psycho-Pirate cannot lose the Medusa Mask by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

ENRAGE 12
After taking a turn with Psycho-Pirate, if the Medusa Mask is on this card you may choose a Hero figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Psycho-Pirate and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, take temporary control of the chosen figure and take a turn with it, during which it cannot move. You may not take any additional turns.

CRISIS PAWN
When rolling the 20-sided die for Psycho-Pirate, you may add 1 to your roll for every Order Marker on an Event Hero Army Card you control or Qwardian Army Card you control.
Quote:
NAME = MEDUSA MASK
SUBTITLE = EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION

TYPE OF GLYPH = EQUIPMENT

When a figure without the Mental Shield special power within 4 clear sight spaces of this figure attacks, you may add or subtract 1 from its Attack number.
Psycho-Pirate is a favorite of mine and one a bunch of people have a draft for. Here's mine. I was trying to do a Psycho-Man style "multiple emotions" thing for the longest time, but it just hasn't ever felt satisfying to me? This approach is definitely a bit more basic, but it seems like it would be fun.

@japes has expressed an interest in the Medusa Mask being a glyph?
Old March 3rd, 2022, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If it helps any, I hate my draft and just want to see him designed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2022, 07:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks awesome. He is pretty squishy so the value may be in the mask?
Looks like a fun one.
Any chance Pirate synergy would be thematic?
Old March 4th, 2022, 08:43 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Despite the name, he’s really not a Pirate. I could see Insane synergy, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2022, 09:46 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I think a large part of why I like him is the Pirate name.

Was Misfit not enough for you? You want Insane too? He’s actually been a Batman villain in recent years (as all DC characters become eventually, I suppose) so I could see Insane working well here.
Old March 4th, 2022, 09:54 AM

I just remember that the mask literally makes him go crazy is all.

Though my draft has him as Manipulative as well, so who knows?

Old March 5th, 2022, 12:58 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = IRON MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = TONY STARK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

ENERGY REROUTE
If you win initiative, you may either choose a power on this card to Boost for the remainder of the round or remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card.

DEPLOYABLE COUNTERMEASURES
Before taking a turn with Iron Man, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of him, or up to two figures if this power is Boosted. Until the start of your next player turn, if a chosen figure is moved, inflict a wound on it.

STARK INDUSTRIES MICRO MISSILES 14
Once per round, instead of moving with Iron Man, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Iron Man and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound. After using Stark Industries Micro Missiles, you may use it 1 additional time, or 3 additional times if this power is Boosted.

REPULSE
If Iron Man inflicts a wound on a small or medium figure with his normal attack, you may move that figure 1 space, ignoring any leaving engagement attacks. After attacking with Iron Man, if this power is Boosted, you may attack one additional time.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
I've always wanted an Iron Man that was a bit more of a 'bread and butter' lunchbox design repping how the character behaves in a post-MCU world. Mk IV and Avengers are probably our closest to that currently, but neither quite scratch the itch for me despite being great designs.

Obviously kinda MCU-inspired. With the Countermeasures power, I'm thinking about how Tony fights in Infinity War, Endgame, and the Hulkbuster fight in AoU, using lots of tie-down traps to make up for not being as strong as his enemy.

The healing on Energy Reroute was a last-minute add. It may not be worth the complexity, but Iron Man's 4 life has always kinda prevented some of the other designs from feeling like units I can just toss straight into combat.

Going for a very kinetic and dynamic feel here overall, not sure if I've captured it well.

Last edited by MrNobody; March 5th, 2022 at 02:03 PM.
Old March 5th, 2022, 01:05 PM

I like it overall. The boosted effect is a really neat mechanic, and I like how you implemented it throughout.

I'm pretty sure the Countermeasures being just automatic is going to way overpower him against melee figures, though, and put them in a lot of impossible scenarios. I think it's probably reevaluation bait as is, so I'd probably stick a D20 roll on there for it. It's also an after taking a turn power, so it should be listed last on the card, I think.

Old March 5th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Just A Head

There's limited text space, so what about something along these lines?
Quote:
Before taking a turn with Iron Man, you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of him, or up to two figures if this power is Boosted. Until the start of your next player turn, if a chosen is moved, inflict a wound on it.
Gives a bit more control to both players.
Old March 5th, 2022, 02:00 PM

That's a solid change.

Old March 5th, 2022, 02:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Has a video game vibe.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy