Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: How hard do you hit?

27, I think.

1 + 4 (Tenure: two years) + 6 (post count, over 4800) + 16 (rep: 3200+)

Funny thing is that I think I've given out a lot more rep than I've received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 3rd, 2009, 02:45 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I think I hit with 2. I'll be three by next month though! Maybe even 4!

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 02:57 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Base 1 + (tenure 5 yr = 10) + (6212 Posts = 3) + (6089 Rep = 15) = 29

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; June 16th, 2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: updated 6/16/11
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:09 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

1 Base
1 Time
1 Posts
6 Rep

A mere 4 rep points away from double digits. (It's uncanny how closely my rep points and post count have tracked each other over time.)
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

My guess at the Revdyer hammer:

Base (1) + Tenure (3 years= 6) + Posts (12,226/800 = 15) + Rep (~4200/200 = 21) = 43

I have no idea what his rep points are but since he was the first to max the bars out, I figure he is the leader by far on rep points. It wouldnt suprise me at all if he was double my rep points up over 5000.

Am I close Rev?

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:38 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It's all about the Hamiltons
Base 1
Tenure 6
Posts 5
Rep 8
Total 20
Old August 3rd, 2009, 05:55 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Base (1) + Tenure (3 years= 6) + Posts (12,226/800 = 15) + Rep (~4200/200 = 21) = 43

I have no idea what his rep points are but since he was the first to max the bars out, I figure he is the leader by far on rep points. It wouldnt suprise me at all if he was double my rep points up over 5000.

Am I close Rev?
Actually, last time I got <RR>'ed, I elieve that I got 43 points. So, if my memory is correct, R˙chean is correct. Nice guess!

As for me,

Base(1) +Tenure(1) +Posts(0) +Rep(1)=3. But, I'm almost to 400 rep, so I'll be at 4 soon!
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1 Base
3 Time
1 Posts
2 Rep

Pretty much what I expected. On September 19th I'll gain extra hittage for time.
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:44 PM

Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby! Bonecrusher rolls all skulls baby!

1 Base
0 Time
0 Posts
1 Rep

Yep, not much. Oh, and Ry, Rev hit me for 44 on 7/7/09.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; August 17th, 2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old August 6th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Am I close Rev?
Sorry, I didn't see this until this morning. My current rep points is at 4741. My post count, though, is declining because of the cleaning of the BOOKS. I don't know how much rep I give at a whack, but 40 something is about right, I think.
Old August 6th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rev, I still think that you negrepped Onacara. One hit from you is all it takes.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 6th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Rev, I still think that you negrepped Onacara. One hit from you is all it takes.

Jim
Not true. I would not arbitrarily negrep Onacara; nor anyone else around here. I'm sure whatever happened to his rep status, there was some rationale to it; but I was not a part of it, not at all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online