Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 6th, 2021, 09:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie Brown) ~ Vote for Editing

I kinda feel like the first part would really be more like:

Once per round, instead of attacking with Spider-Man, for each figure you control that has the Rebellious personality or has the Swing Ling or Web Swing special power, you may choose a figure adjacent to that figure.

Or something. But I don't think anyone would read the current one as needing all your Rebellious dudes next to one guy (since that doesn't make sense) so as is it's probably fine.

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 6th, 2021, 09:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I’m not sure if the intricacies of the differences here. As long as we have a consensus before Tickle updates again
Old June 7th, 2021, 12:23 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cards updated.
Old June 7th, 2021, 08:42 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old June 7th, 2021, 09:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie Brown) ~ Vote for On-Deck

Does the line underneath the name border, have that yellowish tint to it on the satin sfx? Hard to tell sometimes, but it looks a tad greenish to me.

yea
Old June 9th, 2021, 03:44 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

@Ronin looks like I just need yours!

And Tickle, but I assume that's implied with the cards.
Old June 9th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 9th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old June 10th, 2021, 10:05 AM
...has moist legs

1242!
Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:37 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie Brown)

OPTIONAL REPAINT
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the 15th Anniversary set.
Its model number and name are #013 / Spider-Man.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Armor Wars set.
Its model number and name are #061-063 / Dazzler.

First, use some nippers if you have them, and remove the webbing from under Spidey's armpits. A knife would work too, but I found the nippers to be safers and easier. Then take Dazzler's guitar and glue it to Spidey. I've tried two different poses, so pick what your favorite it. Holding the guitar overhead, or off to the side! You'll need to cut off the guitar from Dazzler, and chop down the part of the guitar where her "explosion" is on the neck. Once that's cut out you'll have two guitar pieces, which you'll just glue on either side of his hand so it looks like he's holding it. Then the last thing is to create a few head spikes. Any debris you have lying around could work, but I used the underarm webbing and chopped tiny little triangles out of them. Three or so spikes is enough, and they're aligned like a mohawk, not all over his head.

Painting wise, I did NOT prime here, I saved much of the red upper body and the color of the guitar. What I'd do first is outline his vest in black. Take a look at the mini pics or some comic art, but it's a pretty normal vest. Once you have a black outline, you can plan everything else out. Use black for his wristbands. Outline a little white-ish "W" in between his vest, where the blue of his costume meets the red behind his vest. Spider-Punk is mostly blue his just his head and upper torso being red. Since his vest is sleeveless you'll need to use the same white to bisect his arms as well. Follow the pics. White around his ankles to be the border for his "sneakers."

Once everything is outlined, then you can paint proper. His vest is a darker gray. Blue for his lower half and bottom half of his arms. Touch up any red as needed around his head and upper half of his arms. Also do red for his feet under the white ankle line.

Details: Use white for the toe of his shoes, and two lines on the top of the foot for the laces. Grab silver for his head spikes, and also for some tiny dots on his wristbands (Also spikes, but these are too tiny to mod).

Then his spider-symbol. Do a black "Diamond" ish shame for the body. His spider looks more like a tick than a normal spider. Do four thick legs off of each side of the body, slowly. Then give a tiny brushstroke downwards off of each leg to finish. Then if you're feeling spicy, use a white to add the letters to his back. F at the top, N on the bottom, S on the left, and M on the right. Make it as tiny and spread out as possible, since you want to leave room to make the "X" in between the letters. I HIGHLY recommend doing the letters first as it's easier to fit two lines between letters, then to fit 4 letters around 2 lines.

(FUN FACT! FNSM is the acronym for "friendly neighborhood Spider-Man")

Overhead Guitar
Spoiler Alert!

Side Guitar
Spoiler Alert!
Old April 17th, 2022, 11:18 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Hobie)

Played Spider-Punk for the first time yesterday. He might be my new favorite Spider-Man. Had myself several punk riots and hit an epic two skull Fender Bender. Good fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library