Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Cool, thanks.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like the design, I'd do something like this:
Quote:
AVENGERS DATABASE INTEGRATION
At the start of the game, place a white Avenger Marker on the card of a friendly Unique Hero. While Jocasta is on the battlefield, opponents cannot:
•Remove, reveal, or rearrange Order Markers on cards you control that are Androids or have an Avengers Marker on their card.
•Take temporary or permanent control of any Androids you control.
•Subtract any number from your initiative roll.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 01:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like the design, I'd do something like this...

I might also rework the second power like this.
Quote:
TACTICAL OBSERVATION
Once per player turn, instead of attacking with a Unique Hero you control that is an Android or has an Avengers Marker on its card, you may attack with any other Unique Hero you control that is an Android, which can only attack figures that the first figure could have attacked.
Basically the same effect. (Not sure my wording is perfect, but we've established the basis for "could attack" with stuff like Deadpool I and Avengers War Machine.)

Also removed the ability to switch the attack to any figure with an Avenger Marker, just cause I could see that getting potentially problematic?
Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:45 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks everyone!

Adding an Avengers marker to her first power is a good idea. Wasn't sure if she was a big enough member to warrant being able to hand them out, if there's even a bar for that.

That version of Tactical Observation is a lot cleaner! What Avengers could be problematic with the first Tactical Observation? Only one I can think of is Scarlet Witch. I put a turn limit on it incase Hawkeye was a bit too good with it. Maybe She-Hulk too?
Old March 22nd, 2022, 02:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Well the thing about "figures with Avengers Markers on their card" is that it opens it up to every Unique Hero in the game. So if there's any character that likes OMs or likes taking turns but doesn't like attacking, you can trade their attack for an attack with Superman.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 04:33 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Bio
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
NAME = FAITH LEHANE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLAYER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200?

RECKLESS SLAYER
If Faith Lehane is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 die to her normal attack and subtract 1 die from her defense. Faith Lehane may attack any or all figures adjacent to her with her normal attack. Roll each attack separately.

STAKE EXECUTION
Once per player turn, if an enemy figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Faith Lehane is attacked and is not destroyed, you may move Faith Lehane up to 5 spaces as long as she ends this movement adjacent to that figure and roll an unblockable attack die against it, or 2 unblockable attack dice if that enemy figure is a Lycanthrope or Undead.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 22nd, 2022, 04:35 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Just popped in to check out some newer designs, saw Slayer Execution on the new Blade, and thought it fit perfectly for Faith. Thought I'd write something up real quick.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Last edited by laughing matter; March 22nd, 2022 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 04:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool.
Old March 22nd, 2022, 04:56 PM
Never Forgets

Couple of thoughts.

I rewatched a number of Faith fight scenes, and found that she will occasionally use crossbows or throwing weapons, so I felt keeping a ranged attack was appropriate. However, she seems to prefer to get in close and personal in a fight, and often gets herself in over her head. But, her ranged attacks are seeming always done with lethal intent. So I felt like it was appropriate to keep a short ranged, but fairly strong normal attack, and give her incentive to get up close and personal, but to have it still be fairly risky.

Overall, I didn't wanna make her just strictly better than Buffy, but I still wanted her to feel like a Buffyverse Slayer, while still playing different from her predecessor.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 05:08 PM
Never Forgets

Also, if anyone just really loves her, or anything I've posted before, feel free to take it and run the LD. I'm definitely too swamped with college to try and get involved in the design process myself. I'm not gonna be bothered by seeing someone else pick up an idea I put out there and running with it.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 08:54 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Well the thing about "figures with Avengers Markers on their card" is that it opens it up to every Unique Hero in the game. So if there's any character that likes OMs or likes taking turns but doesn't like attacking, you can trade their attack for an attack with Superman.
I don't know how I glanced over that massive aspect of that faction . Removing the ability for an Avenger to attack is a good call.
Old March 26th, 2022, 11:49 AM

Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness Alexandros wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If possible, I'd like to get some more eyes on this design before I ask to lead it. I posted it in the Spidey workshop and got some great feedback there- thought I'd post it here as well.

Quote:

NAME = Spider-Man (Earth 1610)
SECRET IDENTITY = PETER BENJAMIN PARKER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ??? (160-180?)

SWING LINE 4
Instead of his normal move, Spider-Man may move up to 4 spaces with Swing Line. When moving with Swing Line, Spider-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 40 levels in a single swing, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks

ULTIMATE SACRIFICE
If a friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Spider-Man would receive on or more wounds from an opponents normal attack, If possible, Spider-Man may use Swing Line 4 to move adjacent to that figure. If he does, Spider-Man must receive those wounds instead.

GO THE DISTANCE
Once per round, if Spider-Man would be destroyed by receiving wounds, he instead takes no damage.

Last edited by Alexandros; April 12th, 2022 at 08:49 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy