Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 29th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dead Onez ~ Public Testing

I actually just had one. What if Ernie's beloved could take a turn with them after Ernie goes down? Makes them mostly Ernie's gig but gives you a little extra insurance and helps them feel more useful in general.
Old March 29th, 2020, 10:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I actually just had one. What if Ernie's beloved could take a turn with them after Ernie goes down? Makes them mostly Ernie's gig but gives you a little extra insurance and helps them feel more useful in general.
I could get behind that. Won't really increase their power either as it's still limiting the bonding to 2 figures per game.
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I could get behind that. Won't really increase their power either as it's still limiting the bonding to 2 figures per game.
There's no real thematic reason for that though, so I'm a bit hesitant.

What if we just opened it up more to Hell Lords, and let them MOVE each turn, but only attack when Ernie attacks? Might be too powerful at this point, but is this worth a test?

Quote:
DEAD ONEZ RISE
At the start of the game, before placing any figures in start zones, destroy one Dead One figure for each Dead Onez squad you control. After moving Evil Ernie or a Hell Lord you control and instead of attacking with that figure, you may roll 1 combat die, or 3 if the figure was Evil Ernie. For each skull rolled, you may place one previously destroyed Dead Onez figure within 2 spaces of the figure.

QUEST FOR MEGADEATH
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of Evil Ernie or a Hell Lord you control and after taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with the Dead Onez. During this turn the Dead Onez may only attack if you revealed an Order Marker on Evil Ernie and attacked with him. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:33 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That would have definitely felt better and less like taking a turn with his beloved was giving up their best use. Still helpful, butnnot overpowering I feel. I'd probably pick one though, either the respawn or the control if it's on all the time.
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like those options. They definitely feel like they are ONLY minions for Ernie right now, so if he goes down, which is bound to happen with a melee bruiser, then they feel much worse. I can probably run another test here in the next couple of days if that's the direction you want to go.
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Cool, making them more mobile will help them be more of a screen, and I do like that they're not totally useless once Ernie goes down. Thanks guys.
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:56 AM
...has moist legs

@tcglkn I'm not going to update the SP until you test, if that's okay. Just use what I have above and if it feels good I'll update.

One test with the Ernie, Lady Death, and 3x DOz, and whatever you want for the second, if you please.
Old March 30th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Tickle Pickle

Any other Hell Lords worth testing them with?
Old March 30th, 2020, 12:04 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Any other Hell Lords worth testing them with?
I really like Daimon just because he's cheaper and has the spells for extra support. But otherwise nothing in particular. They're nothing too crazy in general for Hell Lords so I'm not too concerned there.
Old March 30th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Tickle Pickle

Ugh, I don't wanna learn how Spells work.
Old March 30th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea, no other Undead Hell Lords at this point so I feel she is your best option.

Edit - Crap forgot she isn't Undead
Old March 30th, 2020, 12:26 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Ugh, I don't wanna learn how Spells work.
I don't think they'll be broken with him, so use something else.

Spells are pretty intuitive, though. But it IS extra hardware to hit the table.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library