Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 16th, 2014, 08:12 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Azurite Warlord

I used a small screwdriver to pry the inner disk out of the outer ring. There was then no need to re-base the figure. It even works pretty well on ladders.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 11:01 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

I love using this guy, but I decided to cut the trident off because I didn't find it thematic to the Vipers. Do you guys think he works best in a Lego build? I've only used him with Armocs.

Anyway, great figure and fun to use. Glad I could finally get this guy.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 11:56 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
Do you guys think he works best in a Lego build? I've only used him with Armocs.
Is he a Warlord? --> Yes. --> Use him with Legos.

His biggest flaw is that darn 5, which is fine by Armoc standards. Use an odd number of Roman Archers, maybe?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 15th, 2015, 03:04 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The PDF link on the OP is blocked.
Old April 15th, 2015, 07:42 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
The PDF link on the OP is blocked.
Don't forget to remove the "&actdown" bit from the link if it appears. Check to see if it works now.
Old April 24th, 2015, 01:50 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I'll go ahead and post this since mine is already shipped, but I found 3 (less the one I bought) of the Slitherblade Tidehunter figure on Amazon for $6 including shipping. I know there's only a couple left, but I figured if anyone was searching for one here's your chance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's also 7 on ebay for the same total price if you perfer that route.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-WARCRAFT...item2a44535497
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

How did you guys rebase this dude?
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Looking at the picture in the OP, I'm not sure they did actually. I haven't because he fits in a 1 hex hole on the base he comes with.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:43 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Looking at the picture in the OP, I'm not sure they did actually. I haven't because he fits in a 1 hex hole on the base he comes with.
@Xotli has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I'm keeping him on his current base, so I'm all good anyway. ^_^
Srsly?

That base is stupidly large. 3rd worst bases of HS-sized figures, after Dreamblade and Sabretooth. But, hey, if it's working for ya ...
How'd you do it?

I've been thinking about just sanding the inner ring at the bottom to match the actual base.
Old August 15th, 2017, 11:08 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just hit the bottom of the original base with a belt sander and ground it down to the flat part. Did the same with all my other WOW figures.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:54 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

I cut him off and based him onto a base from an extra Zaeus figure.
Old August 15th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just hit the bottom of the original base with a belt sander and ground it down to the flat part. Did the same with all my other WOW figures.
I've been thinking this would probably be the best way to de-base a lot of figures, but I don't own, and I don't know anyone who owns, a belt sander. (except for you TREX, but you live kind of far away...)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs