Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Junkyard (public testing)

Thanks, this passes to public testing.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

C3G PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Junkyard

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 15-25?
- Give a brief overview. This match started pretty solidly in the Joe's favor but t he tide turned quickly once the Joe leaders started falling. This felt like it could have gone either way. Especially with 1 or 2 more Orbital Laser Strikes.
Map: Custom
Units: Junkyard, Duke, Scarlett, Grunt, Breaker, Cap, Sgt Rock, Solid Snake (1,200) vs Spawn, Demogoblin, Etrigan, 8xN'Garai (1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 10-15?
- Give a brief overview. This game started in the Fan 4's favor but the soldiers turned the tables and almost took it but a few lucky hits from Thing put the soldiers down.
Map: Custom
Units: Junkyard, US Agent, , Winter Soldier II, Sgt Rock, Super Soldier (1,000) vs Fan 4
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Junkyard just doesn't offer much. Definitely felt more like a bodyguard at 15 points than Bob at 25. Honestly, unless Mutt is offering some good mechanical hook here I'm not sure I'd draft Junkyard except as filler.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I suppose he is good for engaging the enemy but not really much else unless of course Mutt (who I have not seen) offers him something better.
Old May 31st, 2021, 03:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I will note that I did enjoy the way all the currently designed Joe's play together, just not really sure Junkyard is doing much for them.
Old May 31st, 2021, 04:49 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks Karat. Sounds like he coming in too weak. Do you think a new Pounce type power would be beneficial or just an increase in Attack/Defense. For Mutt reference, here is what I had in mind.

My current reward points
Old May 31st, 2021, 07:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I do think 3/3 stats would help. Mutt will help some, but maybe something where like he offers a bonus to his master when they attack an adjacent opponent's figure or something. Might help them play better together without needing to boost them. Like maybe an autoskull so that he is essentially helping his master attack that opponent's figure which will help you want to take a turn with him.
Old May 31st, 2021, 07:23 PM
Ninja Playtester

I'm thinking of adding this pounce attack and bumping Junkyard to 35. I'm just concerned it might make him too powerful with Mutt.

POUNCE ATTACK
You may ignore Ravage's height of 3 when moving up or down levels of terrain. When attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled if Ravage was not engaged at the start of your player turn.

My current reward points
Old May 31st, 2021, 07:28 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I do think 3/3 stats would help. Mutt will help some, but maybe something where like he offers a bonus to his master when they attack an adjacent opponent's figure or something. Might help them play better together without needing to boost them. Like maybe an autoskull so that he is essentially helping his master attack that opponent's figure which will help you want to take a turn with him.
Sorry, I was writing up my Pounce Attack response before I read this. How does this sound?

DISTRACTING ATTACK
If Junkyard's master attacks a figure that is adjacent to Junkyard with a normal attack, add 1 automatic skull to that roll.

My current reward points
Old May 31st, 2021, 07:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I think that's subtle enough not to bump him too much. I'd probably give him that and try him at 25 or 30 for the next round.
Old May 31st, 2021, 10:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Distracting Bite is a good name. Seems like a good power concept.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 1st, 2021, 05:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like it.
Old June 4th, 2021, 08:09 PM
Ninja Playtester

From FreshFoods

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : JUNKYARD

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Crash Landing (No Glyphs)
Units :
Junkyard (25), Sgt. Rock (175), Guile (130), Comedian (160), Skrull Infiltrator (10)
= 500

VS.

Luke Cage (190), Spider-Man *Miles* (170), Two-Gun Kid (140)
= 500

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : Crash Landing (No Glyphs)
Units :
Junkyard (25), Captain America (240), White Canary (210), Cheetah(125)
= 595

VS.

Batwoman (180), Huntress (170), Batgirl *Barbara* (130), Catgirl (60), Alfred Pennyworth (60)
= 600

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : For 25 points, he feels like a solid filler in Soldier armies. That autoskull is really handy, even if you only get it for one or two attacks before Junkyard dies.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Felt fun running around with Junkyard and his Master as a duo. I think keeping it necessary to reveal an OM for the bonding is fine, the autoskull and potential to tie figures up for a bit has him feeling solid as is to me.Both games were wins but I don’t think Junkyard was a huge factor in either, just a nice boost.

My current reward points
Old June 4th, 2021, 08:27 PM
Ninja Playtester

[fret_gurglo] Initial Tests:

Game 1:
[Comedian (160), Junkyard (40) (200)] vs. Batman (200)]

Results:
[Batman 1/4 Life remaining] Close loss

Game 2:
[Comedian (160), Junkyard (40) (200) vsBlack Panther (200)] Results: [Black Panther 1/4 Life remaining]Close loss

Game 3: [Captain America (240), Grunt (130), Junkyard (40) (410) vsBatman (Terry) (150), Batgirl (Cain) (130), Robin (Tim) (120) (400)]

Results:
[Captain America 2/5 Life remaining] Close win
----------------------------------------
[Tester] Public Test:
(Points dropped from 40 to 25)

Game 1:
[Junkyard, Duke, Scarlett, Grunt, Breaker, Cap, Sgt Rock, Solid Snake (1,200) vs Spawn, Demogoblin, Etrigan, 8xN'Garai (1,200)] Results: [The Demons won with 2 N'Garai remaining.]Close loss

Game 2: [Junkyard, US Agent, , Winter Soldier II, Sgt Rock, Super Soldier (1,000) vs Fan 4]

Results:
[The Fan 4 won with Thing bearing 3/6 wounds and Torch unwounded.] Big loss
[Tester] Public Test:
(Added power of Distracting Bite)

Game 1:
[Junkyard (25), Sgt. Rock (175), Guile (130), Comedian (160), Skrull Infiltrator (10)
= 500
] vs. [Luke Cage (190), Spider-Man *Miles* (170), Two-Gun Kid (140)
= 500
]

Results:
[Sgt. Rock 3/5 Life, Guile 4/4 Life, Comedian 3/4 Life] Big Win

Game 2:
[Junkyard (25), Captain America (240), White Canary (210), Cheetah(125)
= 595
] vs. [Batwoman (180), Huntress (170), Batgirl *Barbara* (130), Catgirl (60), Alfred Pennyworth (60)
= 600
]

Results:
[Captain America 4/5 Life, Cheetah 4/4 Life] Big Win

Overall W/L Record: 3 wins to 4 losses
Comments on Figure's Impact on Results: Junkyard participated very little in the first few games. All the big wins (and even losses) were not directly attributed to his involvement

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library