Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 20th, 2022, 05:15 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ohio/Michigan Tournament OHMI 10/29 Findlay, OH

Gem City and Michigamers is hosting the 2nd OHMI tournament in Findlay Ohio on October 29th. The game is Zombies Rise!!!! 18 figures, at most one of Raelin/Q9/Rats. CV allowed, no Marvel.

the glyphs on each map are Wannok and PIT TRAP, shuffled and placed face down.

Rules for Zombies Rise!
(in case anyone that has not tried it and/or has questions)
Roll the d20 BEFORE the game starts. (before order markers are placed) Highest roller get the Zombies first and takes a turn with them at the END of the round. When taking a turn with Zombies you may place them anywhere on the map and then immediately take a turn!
Pass the squad over to your opponent immediately after you're done. This will alternate back and forth for the duration of the game.
Zombies are kept off to the side of the map until it's time for them to RISE!
Zombies receive no buff from either army and since they do not move, they are not hampered by engagement strikes.

������
The tournament is in Findlay, Ohio Saturday October 29th!
Dice drop at 12:00, so try to be there at 11:45!
Tournament at Post Board Gaming store in Findlay, OH
441 E Sandusky St, Findlay, OH 45840
������

Combatants
1. OutFor Blood
2. Tiamat
3. Muskie
4. Nik Becker
5. Father of Julian
6. Julian
7. Brennen
8. Kball the Destroyer
9. Earthling
10. Jermey Sobczak
11. Gavyn
12. Jeff
13. Tim Loatman (OF DOOM!)
14. Richard Spitzer
15. Cole
16 Chris

@outforblood

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; October 18th, 2022 at 01:21 PM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 07:07 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ohio/Michigan Tournament OHMI 10/29 Findlay, OH

Looking forward to this!

So far it's just me, my kiddo - "Kball The Destroyer", Brennen aka "The Endurer", maybe his friend Chris, and hopefully Father of Julian and Julian!

Bryan has a wedding and Kyle might be out of town that day. I'll bring a map.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old August 20th, 2022, 11:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Since you haven't selected maps yet...I'd like to shamelessly suggest a few of my own that need some tournament experience

Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 28th, 2022, 10:33 AM

lucasd21 is surprisingly tart

I'd love to, but it's a bit far for us over here in west Michigan. Enjoy!
Old August 28th, 2022, 10:55 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd21 View Post
I'd love to, but it's a bit far for us over here in west Michigan. Enjoy!
We do stuff in Ann Arbor as well. I also know someone looking for games in the Battle Creek area. Let me know and I will connect you. You can find out group on Facebook and Discord as well. We have people all over Michigan.

Old September 13th, 2022, 12:56 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Since you haven't selected maps yet...I'd like to shamelessly suggest a few of my own that need some tournament experience

Spoiler Alert!
I'll check them out!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 15th, 2022, 12:37 PM

The tournament is on the the location is set!! Post Board Gaming in Findlay, OH. 441 E Sandusky St, Findlay, OH 45840. Starting promptly at 12:00! 4 or five rounds depending on the number of players. Entry fee is a prize for the prize table and a couple bucks for a store gift certificate! Let us know if you can make it!!!

Old September 17th, 2022, 10:23 AM

The list is growing!! At 13 now. Great event. Come out and join us to celebrate the Heroscape revival!!

Old September 18th, 2022, 10:26 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
Gem City and Michigamers is hosting the 2nd OHMI tournament in Findlay Ohio on October 29th. The game is Zombies Rise!!!! 18 figures, at most one of Raelin/Q9/Rats. CV allowed, no Marvel.

Rules for Zombies Rise!
Roll the d20 BEFORE the game starts. (before order markers are placed) Highest roller get the Zombies first and takes a turn with them at the END of the round. When taking a turn with Zombies you may place them anywhere on the map and then immediately take a turn!
Pass the squad over to your opponent immediately after you're done. This will alternate back and forth for the duration of the game.
Zombies receive no buff from either army and since they do not move, they are not hampered by engagement strikes.

������
Try this scenario out and give me some feedback. This will be in play at the upcoming tournament in Findlay, Ohio Saturday October 29th!
So far it's been going over really well. We've playtested it quite a few times and it's been a lot of fun. Gives a badass new element and strategy to the game.������
I love the Zombies Rise! format! What a great idea.

I'm gonna try those rules out for a casual game at my place.
Old October 2nd, 2022, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post

Rules for Zombies Rise!

������
Try this scenario out and give me some feedback. This will be in play at the upcoming tournament in Findlay, Ohio Saturday October 29th!
So far it's been going over really well. We've playtested it quite a few times and it's been a lot of fun. Gives a badass new element and strategy to the game.������
I love the Zombies Rise! format! What a great idea.

I'm gonna try those rules out for a casual game at my place.
Thanks! I came up with that scenario thinking it would be badass to have Zombies rise from the ground anywhere on the map and smacking your opponent for one turn... and then going back to thier graves. Lol
💀💀💀

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 4th, 2022, 01:35 PM

Up to 15!!! let us know if you can make it and I will add you to the list!!

Old October 5th, 2022, 05:54 PM

Looking to add more! Anyone in the Ohio, Indiana or Michigan! It will be worth the Drive!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events