Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 14th, 2015, 12:21 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Agent Skahen

I used the established language from various VC books. However, I agree with you and I'm willing to change the language. But, there are a lot of unique humans and most of the VC synergies have already been added to the first posts, which I can't edit, so logistics become an issue. I'm willing to do whatever @R˙chean thinks is best/most helpful.
Old April 14th, 2015, 08:07 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Yeah, I realize there's a good chance that people won't want to revise this. The status quo usually exerts its own gravitational force. My role is basically to document the problem, offer an alternative or two, and then see if others want to fix it.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 16th, 2015, 10:42 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
My role is basically to document the problem, offer an alternative or two, and then see if others want to fix it.
Is that all you want your role to be? I'll have you MegaSilvered in a heartbeat if you really want to clean up these books.

I am done with the updates for the VC content.

It made me realize that 1) MegaSilver has jokes; I should say had jokes - i wrote over all his fun edit comments, 2) these updates are important to the community - I think it came out perfect with the spoiler hide and 3) these official books are kind of a mess.

Thank you, Serenity, for all your efforts!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; April 16th, 2015 at 10:50 PM. Reason: i got nothin
Old April 17th, 2015, 11:09 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I'll have you MegaSilvered in a heartbeat if you really want to clean up these books.
Sure, I'd be happy to be part of the cleanup/maintenance effort. I just need to know what the ground rules are.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 18th, 2015, 10:56 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I'll send you a pm.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old January 25th, 2016, 03:05 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

I am very confused by this figure. The Nakita agents seem to be among the worst painted and modelled figures in the whole series and cost about 8 dollars for the three of them. This one seems to be the same model with a blobby job of black paint that my kid could easily improve upon but its listed on ebay for ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY DOLLARS

For it to be listed at that price there must be or have been interest in it but why would you not simply repaint a Nakita agent and save your money?

so what gives?
Old January 25th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

She was a GenCon exclusive (2008). Like Sir Hawthorn (2006), Master Win Chiu Wu (2007), Samuel Brown and Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider (2005)

They were all repaints of existing figures, but offered in limited amounts only at GenCon
See Also: Elite Onyx Vipers (Also repaints, but available only from Wal-Mart for a limited time.

Besides, Agent S kicks butt!!
Old January 25th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But the easy answer is, yes, do your own repaint and print your own card and save some money!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 7th, 2019, 09:27 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Hi,
Is someone have Shaken card at printer friendly size as C3V/SoV Pdf?
Thanks
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:19 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Hi,
Is someone have Shaken card at printer friendly size as C3V/SoV Pdf?
Thanks
Not sure what the "size as C3V/SoV stands for but this is my card scanned in. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kOT...te8uuDIKD/view

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 11th, 2019, 04:12 PM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you, I will try to print it this week end
Old April 11th, 2019, 04:23 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Thank you, I will try to print it this week end
No problem, let me know how it comes out!

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units