Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Old April 5th, 2010, 09:40 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart
Re: Gargantuan blue dragon custom

Little old, but I'll throw something in anyway:

AWESOME!!!!!!!OMG!!!

But just 6 attack and Defense? Where does that scream "I AM GOD!"?

If this guy is like the "boss" of a level, why not give him Trample Stomp, but reworded to be during flight? I've done that before, called "Heavy Landing", sort of. Try it out.

I now feel tiny, frail, and pathetic. How do I create a better custom than this?

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:04 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I gave him 6 atk & def so he isn't completely broken like my uber god custom, King Frizerdon.

Oh, and thanks for the idea. I might try that out for a future monster.

As for a better custom..... trust me, while this is easily my best, this one is NOTHING compared to things I've seen been made before, so don't feel so bad.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old July 2nd, 2011, 11:53 PM
quality>quantity

NamibianScaper has disabled reputation

Any similar dragons that are more Heroscape proportioned? ie. you can't be from Icaria and be too much bigger than Charos or Nilfheim...

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a Man of War; The LORD is His name."

LF: 1x Skahen Sents reavers MacDirk, 2xMonks RttFF Snipers Tundra Hounds 3xArmoc Venoc MDrones Aubriens Gruts Romans MacDirks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs