Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old December 18th, 2021, 03:04 PM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Nothing new as of yet, especially with finals and the holidays. I imagine events will go up in April or May, and maps relatively soon thereafter.
Sorry, I meant 3 months away from the first payment. I understand those details will come later, curious about payment details and pricing etc. additionally details on Ticket options.
We don't have firm prices yet. We are thinking (barring food prices going through the roof) that full badge cost will be $385 +/- $5. We are going to offer a limited number of badges without breakfast for $335 +/-$5. We will have to limit the number of badges without breakfast as we need both to spend enough on food (to pay for the ballroom), and to have enough people at breakfast so that hotel staff will serve us in the ball room (like last year) rather than in the restaurant. There were at least 3 people who didn't eat breakfast last year but still paid full price (we did not have to pay for the meals, so that helped to defray everyone's cost.)

One day badges will likely cost $125 with no T-Shirt (you can buy a T-Shirt at our cost.)

First payment of $200 will be due by March 5. Details on how to pay will be posted by Feb. 2. Balance ($185 +/-) due by June 10.

Badges include the following:

1. All meals beginning Wed. night with dinner and ending with Sunday morning breakfast. That's eleven meals (one more meal (Wed. dinner) than last year.) Also coffee re-fresh at 10am each day.
2. Gaming from Wed. morning 8am through Sun. afternoon 2pm. Ballroom technically closes from midnight to 8am, but we (well some of the younger guys) stayed past midnight and no-one bothered them.
We have the ballroom beginning on Wed. morning for those who get in early. We plan to set up maps Wed. afternoon and begin round 1 of Multi-player madness before dinner on Wed. We also have the ballroom until Midnight Sun. so you can play as long as you want on Sun.
3. All prizes. Prizes for top 2 in each tournament. Prizes for attending (new alt art cards.) Prize wall based on tickets you receive for games played and games won.
4. Custom T-Shirt and most likely custom poster.
5. Free parking, free hotel shuttle from the airport (tip the driver.)
6. Water stations set up inside the ballroom during the entire convention.

You do not have to stay in the hotel as we do not have to book a minimum number of rooms. There is a link to our hotel block in the first post of this thread.

If anyone has any questions regarding any of this, please post here or pm me. I'm happy to answer questions regarding food, the hotel or costs. Please direct event related questions/suggestions, map suggestions, and prize questions/suggestions to OEAO.
Old December 18th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Regarding suggestions:

I will be putting up a survey in January, which will be the ideal place for feedback from last year and suggestions for this year (especially regarding events, maps, prizes, and general organization). Please fill it out when I put it up!
Old December 18th, 2021, 04:44 PM

Murphthesmurf is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You can put me down for maybe. I really REALLY want to go as I have never been to a tournament before. Unfortunately, I won’t know if I can get those days off until about a month before the event.
Old December 18th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphthesmurf View Post
You can put me down for maybe. I really REALLY want to go as I have never been to a tournament before. Unfortunately, I won’t know if I can get those days off until about a month before the event.
Hope to see you there!
Old December 25th, 2021, 01:20 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Just booked my flight out. See you all there! This will be my inaugural scape/Gen con!!
Old December 25th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
Just booked my flight out. See you all there! This will be my inaugural scape/Gen con!!
That’s great- see you there!
Old December 28th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can't wait for ScapeCon 2022!

For anybody who didn't see the prize table from last year, I'm planning to 3D print more Elementals and perhaps other rare commons to contribute to the prize table.

Firestorm is even more satisfying when you're not paying $27 per figure on All Things Heroscape!

Old December 29th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Can't wait for ScapeCon 2022!

For anybody who didn't see the prize table from last year, I'm planning to 3D print more Elementals and perhaps other rare commons to contribute to the prize table.

Firestorm is even more satisfying when you're not paying $27 per figure on All Things Heroscape!

You’re the best- these were awesome! Thanks!!
Old January 10th, 2022, 02:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Debating attending ScapeCon vs. GenCon. I wish they were in the same week, or that Scape were still happening at GenCon.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 11th, 2022, 02:18 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh wowzers. Wow wow wow.
@Dragon Ruler , @OEAO , thanks for organizing.
Old January 14th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Debating attending ScapeCon vs. GenCon. I wish they were in the same week, or that Scape were still happening at GenCon.
If enough people want it the week of GenCon, and if it's feasible, then we can potentially try to do this in the future!
Old January 14th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Cross-posting this here:

ATTENTION SCAPECON I ATTENDEES:

Please fill out this survey when you have the chance!

People who did not attend: feel free to fill out the short responses re: ScapeCon II (and future ScapeCons)!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon