Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 10th, 2015, 06:32 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of Admiral Ozzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I believe this is where the design stands.
Quote:
ADMIRAL OZZEL
Galactic Empire

Human
Unique Hero
Admiral
Overconfident
Medium 5

4 Life
5 Move
6 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense
70 points

SURPRISE ATTACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Admiral Ozzel in which he attacked an opponent's figure, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die.
•If you roll 1-10, you may take a turn with one Common Squad you control that follows the Galactic Empire. All opponent's figures attacked during this turn may add 2 dice to their defense.
•If you roll 11-20, you may take a turn with up to 2 Common Squads you control who follow the Galactic Empire. All figures you control may add 2 to their move for this turn. Figures may only take a turn once each time Surprise Attack is used.
@SirGalahad - if you are available, would you take a look at the wording?

Remember if a player could ever have more than one "X" OM, I cannot.
If so, change 'the' to 'an', you shall.

Trained you well, I have.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 10th, 2015, 07:21 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Have more than one 'X' while using Co-op rules, they can.
Old June 13th, 2015, 12:43 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

So with Sir G's suggested change from "the X order marker" to "an X order marker" we have:

Quote:
ADMIRAL OZZEL
Galactic Empire

Human
Unique Hero
Admiral
Overconfident
Medium 5

4 Life
5 Move
6 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense
70 points

SURPRISE ATTACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Admiral Ozzel in which he attacked an opponent's figure, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die.
•If you roll 1-10, you may take a turn with one Common Squad you control that follows the Galactic Empire. All opponent's figures attacked during this turn may add 2 dice to their defense.
•If you roll 11-20, you may take a turn with up to 2 Common Squads you control who follow the Galactic Empire. All figures you control may add 2 to their move for this turn. Figures may only take a turn once each time Surprise Attack is used.
Old June 13th, 2015, 12:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

In the first clause, we write out "one common squad." In the second clause, we use the number "2 common squads." I think we should write out the number both times.
Old June 13th, 2015, 09:18 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

For 11-20 it says "may add 2 to their move for this turn." The squads are taking individual turns and the boost is singular. It is also unclear because it could reference Ozzel's turn, since it never mentions the squads.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 16th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
In the first clause, we write out "one common squad." In the second clause, we use the number "2 common squads." I think we should write out the number both times.
You are correct

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 16th, 2015, 05:33 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

So this is where we're at then. I believe all we need now is a card update then a vote to finalize.

Quote:
ADMIRAL OZZEL
Galactic Empire

Human
Unique Hero
Admiral
Overconfident
Medium 5

4 Life
5 Move
6 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense
70 points

SURPRISE ATTACK
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Admiral Ozzel in which he attacked an opponent's figure, you may reveal an 'X' Order Marker on this card and roll the 20-sided die.
•If you roll 11-20, you may take a turn with up to two Common Squads you control who follow the Galactic Empire. All figures you control may add 2 to their move for this turn. Figures may only take a turn once each time Surprise Attack is used.
Old June 16th, 2015, 08:00 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I've come up with a solution for what I said previously.

The simple fix would be:
If you roll 11-20, you may take a turn with up to two Common Squads you control who follow the Galactic Empire. Figures taking a turn with Surprise Attack may add 2 to their move for their turn. blah blah blah

"Surprise Attack" could also be replaced with "this power" since I believe that's HoSS precedent.

My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; June 16th, 2015 at 08:01 PM. Reason: There's no "I" in team but I put two in "said"
Old June 19th, 2015, 03:37 PM

How about:

Figures moved using Surprise Attack may add 2 to their move.

I don't know...we've got a SirG seal of approval. I guess I'm ready to move on with what we've got.
Old June 19th, 2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
How about:

Figures moved using Surprise Attack may add 2 to their move.
That's better than my version.

My Customs
Old June 24th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

A-v's version with Porkins' edit

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 24th, 2015, 03:31 PM

Looks good to me. Pre for release.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape