Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old September 13th, 2014, 01:08 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Holocron of Dengar

The Holocron of Dengar

Small Expansion 1: Bounty Hunters

figure card:

Rectangular Cards
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #43/Dengar.

Alternate figures:
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Bounty Hunters set. Its model number and name are #29/Dengar, Bounty Hunter.
The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Dark Times set. Its model number and name are #31/Dengar, Hired Killer.

Character Bio - Following a grievous injury sustained at the hands of the smuggler Han Solo during a swoop race through Agrilat Swamp on Corellia, Dengar was rebuilt by the scientists of the Galactic Empire as an assassin, augmented by various neuro-implants and cybernetic enhancements and being void of all emotions besides rage, despair, and hope. Dengar served under the Empire until he refused to kill the Holy Children of Asrat; sensing the despair in the children, Dengar deserted his post and became a freelance gun-for hire. It was after a bounty was posted on Han Solo by the Empire that he became entangled in the Galactic Civil War, serving under the Rebel Alliance in Echo Base on Hoth with the intention of taking Solo when he had the chance. Due to a chance encounter, Dengar was among an elite group of hunters recruited by Darth Vader to capture Solo and the passengers of the Millennium Falcon shortly after the Battle of Hoth.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
4-LOM : Partner Up
Being a Bounty Hunter, Dengar is eligible to benefit from 4-LOM's PARTNER UP special power.

JABBA THE HUTT : Jabba's Most Wanted
Being a Bounty Hunter, Dengar may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's JABBA'S MOST WANTED turn bonding special power.

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follows the Independent faction, Dengar may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
JABBA THE HUTT : Untouchable
Being a Bounty Hunter, Dengar may aid Jabba the Hutt with his UNTOUCHABLE defense bonus.

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• First playtest: Arch-vile
• Second playtest: Heroscapers2010/Black_Charos
• Third playtest: Fi Skirata
• Fourth playtest: Heroscaper 2010
• Fifth playtest: Heroscaper 2010
• Art by: Mac122

Last edited by mac122; February 16th, 2020 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Added rectangular cards
Old September 13th, 2014, 01:13 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of Dengar

Dengar
Human
Unique Hero
Bounty Hunter
Ruthless
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 6
Attack 3
Defense 4

Points 110

BOUNTY
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero to be Dengar's Bounty. When Dengar attacks his Bounty with a normal attack, add 1 die to his attack.

VALKEN-38 RIFLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 10. Attack 1 + Special.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If the chosen figure is Dengar's Bounty, roll one additional attack die. The chosen figure cannot roll defense dice when attacked by Dengar's Valken-38 Rifle Special Attack. Dengar may not use this special attack if he moved this turn.

MERCILESS ASSAULT
If Dengar inflicts one or more wounds on an adjacent figure with a normal attack, he may attack that figure one additional time.
Old November 24th, 2014, 11:17 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Dengar's a very nice option versus Heroes (especially ones that are melee). He can use his Valkan Rifle and then go in for the kill with his Merciless Assault.
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:00 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Does Merciless Assault stack to allow multiple attacks in a row, as long as the 'inflicts a wound' clause is met?
Old November 24th, 2014, 01:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

No. It's much like Martial la Hire's Reckless Second Swing.
Old December 11th, 2014, 09:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

He seems pretty sweet, but he didn't make it through runa's 20 roll of mitonsol on my last game.maybe next time Dengar. I just want to say, I put his bounty on raelyn. I know right.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 27th, 2016, 07:08 PM

Updated synergies.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:58 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

I LOVE Dengar. Every time I play Rebels I draft him. He is usually the MVP of the team, taking out several more points than he costs.

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
I LOVE Dengar. Every time I play Rebels I draft him. He is usually the MVP of the team, taking out several more points than he costs.
Dengar works well with some squads of gamorrean guards. What to do is use Lobot to make Dengar the administrator and then you can bond the pig guards with him. They can protect him while he guns down his bounty. I agree that his design is pretty fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape