Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 14th, 2012, 03:06 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Flash (Wally West) - Design Phase

Love this design! My only comment is that I wish he had a Molecular Excitement Special that exploded and destroyed DO's.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 14th, 2012, 07:25 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could see fielding both Flash designs in the same army. One for crowd control, one for his gianormous hit! Superman might be in trouble.
Old August 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Love this design! My only comment is that I wish he had a Molecular Excitement Special that exploded and destroyed DO's.
Me too, but I don't want four powers on this card and I didn't want to cut Speed Dodge (Super Speed, obviously, is a must have).

So I'm not seeing how else to get it on the card unless I work it into Speed Dodge (in which case I might have to adjust some other stats so he's not just owning Barry).

Anyway, I'm open to suggestions here, but I'm not going 4 powers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2012, 01:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anything on this one, Spidey (or anyone else)? I want to move this guy forward, but now I know I'm not going to be satisfied with him unless we can somehow include his ability to explode molecules when he runs through things.

Old August 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM

OK, how about this for a change?

NAME = FLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = WALLY WEST

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION

PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 12
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 250?

SUPERSPEED

Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Flash, if Flash did not use his Infinite Mass Punch Special Attack this turn, Flash may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

INFINITE MASS PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1+Special
If Flash is unengaged at the start of his turn, before moving him, you may choose a figure within 12 clear sight spaces. Count the minimum number of spaces between Flash and the chosen figure. After moving, if you attack the chosen figure with this special attack, you may add X dice to the attack, where X equals the number of spaces you counted.

SPEED FORCE DODGE 4
When Flash defends against an attack, and you roll at least one blank, Flash takes no damage and may immediately move up to 4 spaces. After moving with Speed Force Dodge 4, one at a time, roll one unblockable attack die against each figure Flash moved through at least once during this movement.

Old August 15th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I feel like that makes him a LOT better than Barry, though, particularly against melee figures. Is that ideal? I assumed Barry was the best Flash power-level-wise.
Old August 15th, 2012, 01:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I feel like that makes him a LOT better than Barry, though, particularly against melee figures. Is that ideal? I assumed Barry was the best Flash power-level-wise.
Me too.

Maybe to make them even more different, we could lower his move? I've heard it say that the Allens are by far the fastest, and Wally isn't quite as good.
Old August 15th, 2012, 02:04 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Wrong. Wally is the fastest. He is the only one who can run into and out of the speed force. The Speed Force is a sort of heaven for Speedsters. Only Barry and Wally have ever escaped and only Wally has ever done it on his own. I have a suggestion. Let me write it up and I'll post it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Really? In Young Justice they make a point to say how he's not an Allen, and Barry and Impulse literally run circles around him.
Old August 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Really? In Young Justice they make a point to say how he's not an Allen, and Barry and Impulse literally run circles around him.
Young Justice happily makes its own version of the DCU. In the comics Wally is clearly established as the fastest ever.

I did lower his normal attack to 4 at least. My other thought is to make Speed Force Dodge only work on non-adjacent attacks, but I fear that's too much of a nerf. I don't mind if he comes in a little better than Barry. I don't really think it's clear whether one is "better" than the other. Wally does seem to have a greater connection to the Speed Force, though, is faster, and has a few more abilities available to him.

Old August 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I thought Barry had the better connection to the Speed Force & hence didn't need the treadmill to traverse dimensions .
Old August 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I thought Barry had the better connection to the Speed Force & hence didn't need the treadmill to traverse dimensions .
Speed Force

Some relevant snippets from wiki:

Quote:
The Speed Force is a vaguely-defined extra-dimensional energy force from which most, but not all, superspeed-powered heroes in the DC Comics universe draw their enhanced abilities. For example, the multiple heroes named the Flash (Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, and Bart Allen), Johnny Quick, Jesse Quick/Liberty Belle, XS, the Tornado Twins, and Max Mercury all draw their powers from the Speed Force.
Quote:
The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DC Universe. It introduced several "new" powers/implications to Flash and other Speed Force-powered persons. Some already existed during the Silver Age, but were either unexplained or rationalized as molecular/vibrational control and later retconned into manifestations of the Speed Force.

Infinite mass punch - Introduced in Grant Morrison's JLA title. Flash (Wally West), traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with the force of "a white dwarf star," enabling him to knock down such powerful foes as the White Martians with a single punch. Flash's own durability is regulated by the Speed Force in such cases.
Speed lend/steal - Perhaps his most versatile new power. Because the Speed Force governed all motion, Wally could rob objects of their kinetic energy, motion, or momentum (e.g., bullets in flight or turning a supervillain into a statue) and use the energy to accelerate himself even faster. He could similarly lend speed to inanimate objects or allies, enabling them to temporarily travel nearly as fast as himself. Bart Allen's future self is shown to also have this ability in the Teen Titans Titans Tomorrow story arc.
Metabolize wounds - Accelerating his healing factor while using the Speed Force to sustain him, he could heal from grievous injury without prematurely aging like his counterpart from another reality, Walter West. Related to the ability above, Wally would serve as the "team medic," healing other team members by accelerating their healing factors (without prematurely aging them).[volume & issue needed]
Constructs - Wally discovered that if he concentrated, the Speed Force could be used to create solid constructs. The first time he used this ability was to create a solid armor enabling him to run despite having broken legs. Later examples included sealing up the openings of his costume against disease, creating pockets for holding things, etc. In JLA, when shot by Prometheus, his suit displayed bullet-resistant properties.[volume & issue needed] Most recently, it was used to repair the damage done to the various speedsters' costumes, allowing Wally to change his uniform; Jesse Quick to take up the uniform of her father, Johnny Quick; and Wally's daughter, Iris, to become the new Impulse.[3]
Quote:
Total recall - Exhibited by Bart Allen, who can retain everything he speed-reads (in contrast to other speedsters, who only retain the information temporarily).
Speed scouts - Exhibited by Bart Allen, who can create Speed Force-duplicates of himself that, due to the timeless nature of the Speed Force, can travel forwards and backwards through time. They can also manipulate objects or merge their consciousness with Bart, informing him of their actions. However, after one of his Speed Scouts was killed, Bart was thrown into a coma and hasn't used the ability since.
Quote:
Negate Anti-Life Equation - Not yet explained, but it is seen in Final Crisis #4 when Barry Allen kissed his wife, who was under the control of Anti-Life, and the Speed Force surrounded her and she regained her free will.
Quote:
Intangibility/Self-molecular control - Exhibited by Barry Allen, Bart Allen, and Iris West. Their total control of kinetic energy at a molecular level allows them to match the vibrational frequency needed to travel easily into and through solid matter. Wally West has this ability, too, but with less control, so solid matter usually explodes when coming in contact with him. When Bart Allen internalized the Speed Force into himself, he too showed difficulty with this ability, melting matter if not concentrating enough. Iris' control is as effortless as Barry's, but unlike his, it is somewhat unstable. As an offensive ability, it can be used to scramble one's molecular structure to the point of literal disintegration.
From Wally West:
Quote:
While many hypothesize that the Speed Force is to an extent sentient, most utilize it primarily as just a tool, drawing upon it and using it when necessary; however, Max Mercury, a veteran speedster, has been able to commune and communicate with it, making it his life's goal to unlocking its secrets with many calling him the "Zen Master of the Speed Force". The Speed Force serves as the ultimate measure of velocity in the DC Universe. They are often referred to in terms of barriers: Sound Barrier, Light Barrier, Time Barrier, Dimensional Barrier, and finally the Speed Force Barrier.[citation needed]

While most to all speedsters can make a connection and draw upon this force, West "mainlines" power from the Speed Force itself and cannot be cut off from the source. This connection to the Speed Force allows him additional abilities than other speedsters, such as lending and taking speed (which manifests in different ways, ranging from becoming speedsters themselves to bolstering others metabolisms and healing abilities, allowing them to recover from injuries in a fraction of the normal time), as well as absorbing kinetic energy in a less direct manner; he once absorbed the kinetic energy of the entire planet Earth while standing at the North Pole when his teammates were forced to move the planet to prevent possible earthquakes. Wally has also found a way to create a costume out of pure Speed Force energy.
Quote:
Wally is the fastest of all the Flashes, arguably even the fastest being that has ever existed and it has been remarked that Wally and Barry Allen are the only two speedsters that were fast enough to even outrun death.
Quote:
Some interpretations of Wally are shown as having above average strength. On the Justice League episode "The Brave and the Bold Part 2" he asks the gorilla Solovar how much he weighed, who responded that he weighed around 400 lbs. Wally then proceeded to lift Solovar and run to safety.
So I really haven't seen anything anywhere to make me think that as Flash, Wally is any less powerful than Barry, and I could see a case for him being more powerful (stronger, faster, more abilities).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library