Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 25th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 1/24/21

Hey that looks pretty dang good. Aesthetically I think I'd prefer the SZ's to be pushed a little more to the right so they don't stick out so much on the left there. But that's a minor quibble. Otherwise looks really good!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 25th, 2021, 10:45 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Hey that looks pretty dang good. Aesthetically I think I'd prefer the SZ's to be pushed a little more to the right so they don't stick out so much on the left there. But that's a minor quibble. Otherwise looks really good!
Agreed. I was able to shift them to the right to make it look more cohesive with the map outline. I'm now trying to find a better way to mitigate range camping out melee only in their SZ, and shifting incentive more evenly from moving out left to moving out right.

I'll update when I have something satisfying.

Last edited by Sheep; January 29th, 2021 at 03:20 PM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 03:43 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Updated the SZs for Black Ice along with the right Asphalt side near the glyph:

Also added Arbitration and Black Ice to the Online Map folder and updated pictures for Dust Bowl and Hellsprings Rd.
Old January 29th, 2021, 04:28 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah I like that a lot better. Looks GREAT!

~now I'm gunna need another Marvel set....dangit...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 29th, 2021, 05:01 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really digging Black Ice. Very unusual terrain constrains that look great together and I've never seen anyone tuck obstacles under Marvel walls before. Luckily I DO have 2 Marvel sets (sorry Sir H) and can't wait to build this after I take down the maps filling my tables currently. Awesome build!
Old January 29th, 2021, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah I like that a lot better. Looks GREAT!

~now I'm gunna need another Marvel set....dangit...
Hmmm... I thought that was a minimum one could own after mad_wookie's Mayberry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Really digging Black Ice. Very unusual terrain constrains that look great together and I've never seen anyone tuck obstacles under Marvel walls before. Luckily I DO have 2 Marvel sets (sorry Sir H) and can't wait to build this after I take down the maps filling my tables currently. Awesome build!
My initial thought was that I would just open it up and run terrain through it like I did on Riot, but then I tried the single-hex Glacier under it and it worked. From there I was curious enough to try the 3-hex Glacier and then the 4-hex Glacier. I suppose this is a good place to note that the Glacier has to go on first and then put the warehouse ruin in place. It wants to push it up and off but it will slide into place.

For those wondering, sadly the 6-hex Glacier doesn't fit or I would've done that.

I'm glad you guys like it. It was a difficult one to build with the majority of the map made up of 2-hexes and not a lot of bigger tiles (no 3- or 24-hexes, and 12 7-hexes).
Old January 29th, 2021, 06:12 PM

Good point. I love Mayberry. Such a good map

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 29th, 2021, 06:40 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm liking this version more as well. Looks good!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 7th, 2021, 12:01 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - First Burnout Map!!! - 3/7/21

Storm
Requires: 1/2 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 RttFF (no trees)
Old March 7th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - HS2010's Maps Thread - First Gaun

What's a Gauntlet Map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2021, 12:03 PM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - HS2010's Maps Thread - First Gaun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
What's a Gauntlet Map?
Well, Burnout actually, but I like calling that mode Gauntlet more.

Last edited by Sheep; March 7th, 2021 at 12:04 PM. Reason: I guess I should call it Burnout until Sir H says otherwise :)
Old May 3rd, 2021, 12:10 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 5/3/2021

New map for 'ScapeCon Map Contest!

Mire's Rift
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 TJ

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios