Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 21st, 2010, 03:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: AzHOLEs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368 View Post
July 18th sounds pretty good. Anyone mind explaining the rules to me, I haven't played in forever!!
Who are you, again?
Old June 21st, 2010, 05:35 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
July 18th sounds pretty good. Anyone mind explaining the rules to me, I haven't played in forever!!
Who are you, again?
Isn't he the one whose dice are always failing him?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 21st, 2010, 08:51 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Any further thinking on this? I apologize for looking at the wrong year when I said the 19th.

Anyone able to host either the 17th or 18th?
Things have broken perfectly...my wife is going to be out of town on the 18th for a baby shower so that is game day!

I'll get an event thread up tomorrow morning!
As usual I screwed the date up...after checking my calendar, I realized that the 18th is a Sunday....game day is always on a Saturday....that would make it the 17th!

Sorry for the confusion gang!
Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
As usual I screwed the date up...after checking my calendar, I realized that the 18th is a Sunday....game day is always on a Saturday....that would make it the 17th!

Been there with the calendar. No worries.

Old June 22nd, 2010, 11:31 AM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Any further thinking on this? I apologize for looking at the wrong year when I said the 19th.

Anyone able to host either the 17th or 18th?
Things have broken perfectly...my wife is going to be out of town on the 18th for a baby shower so that is game day!

I'll get an event thread up tomorrow morning!

Dang, too bad. My dice roll hot on Sundays!!

I will be there.

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:30 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'll be there along with two kids.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:26 PM

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The event thread is UP
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:36 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Dang, too bad. My dice roll hot on Sundays!!
So THAT'S the reason.

Old June 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I'm there
Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:12 AM

OK guys - time to start planning NHSD. NHSD is on Saturday October 16th this year. I know we haven't had much going on here lately, so if you think you can make it out, post here. Hopefully we get enough folks interested. I can certainly host at my house.

Here is the link to last year's event.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:21 PM
Trainer of n00bs

I'm fairly certain I'm in if anything materializes. I fear no NHSD in AZ this year.
Old September 2nd, 2010, 04:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

That should work for us...I'll check the calendar at home later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers