Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 6th, 2021, 03:35 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing CoVCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Thanks for the tag @OEAO !

I would love to come to an event like this, and I appreciate all your efforts to make it happen! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. This summer just might be the death of me between the birth of my second child, and the rigorous demands of my Masters program during the summer. I hope some sort of streaming of games will take place as I would love to watch when I can.
Totally understand! We should have 1-2 streams going all weekend!
Old April 6th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Here’s an example of one of the prizes we’ll be giving out! Thank you @MegaSilver for the awesome photo and @superfrog for the awesome templating!!
Old April 6th, 2021, 06:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Will this be the official thread for further details and announcements etc? Also we should have a running list of attendees in the OP.

I’ll be there!! Barring something crazy happening. What’s more I’ve got my Dad and some Nephews I could probably get to come with me.

In terms of streaming, I plan on streaming as well (as long as my phone doesn’t die.)

Excited!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 6th, 2021, 07:03 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Will this be the official thread for further details and announcements etc? Also we should have a running list of attendees in the OP.

I’ll be there!! Barring something crazy happening. What’s more I’ve got my Dad and some Nephews I could probably get to come with me.

In terms of streaming, I plan on streaming as well (as long as my phone doesn’t die.)

Excited!
Awesome, bring everybody!!

Yes, this will be the official thread for announcements (there may be a separate event thread).

It'll be great to have you streaming/recording! Between you, Dysole, and ISB3 (Filthe), we could have unprecedented coverage of a HeroScape event!

Attendance list added to the OP!
Old April 6th, 2021, 07:05 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I should 100% be there, this sounds awesome. I can't wait to actually play in person scape again.
Old April 6th, 2021, 07:06 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
I should 100% be there, this sounds awesome. I can't wait to actually play in person scape again.
That's great! Tell the Louisville crew to come!
Old April 6th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Got the attendance list rolling in the OP! Feel free to comment and I'll add you! Again, I'll have details on pricing later this week or early next week. I'm going to get started on events tomorrow.
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
As I mention in the cast, if the C3G guys want to set up a cool map like Grishnakh used to do at GenCon, you'll have the space! I'll support/run an event if y'all want as well!
If this becomes a regular thing, I'll keep that in mind. Bat Kiddo's too young for me to do a second Con this summer, though, but I wish y'all all the best!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
As I mention in the cast, if the C3G guys want to set up a cool map like Grishnakh used to do at GenCon, you'll have the space! I'll support/run an event if y'all want as well!
If this becomes a regular thing, I'll keep that in mind. Bat Kiddo's too young for me to do a second Con this summer, though, but I wish y'all all the best!
I definitely don't want to get ahead of myself on whether this is CoVCon or CoVCon 1 lol! However, if we run it again, the offer will definitely* still stand (*definitely, barring some crazy space restriction or something). One of the nice things about this not being at GenCon is the fact that we have a lot of space and nobody to report to in terms of tickets for events.
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:22 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hendal will be there, God Willing, do you need people a day early to set up, Sign me up, why not. As always I will help supply prizes and snacks, and have the tub of figures for people to use.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 7th, 2021, 01:31 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Stone Age, Clank, & Star realms as other tourneys????
I will be bringing other games also.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old April 7th, 2021, 05:19 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Hendal will be there, God Willing, do you need people a day early to set up, Sign me up, why not. As always I will help supply prizes and snacks, and have the tub of figures for people to use.
Outstanding Hendel! Yes we will be setting up Wed. night and the hotel is extending the block rate for Wed night so anyone who wants to come in on Wed. is welcome. Still working out details with hotel on time.
We should have prices up on Saturday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon