Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old August 4th, 2020, 07:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G CityScape

So now that the modular building has been completed, I was thinking about starting up a thread for a scenario (see my design workshop) that we could release with them. I was just going to throw one of the buildings on my game mat though, and I know Bats has a game mat he used with his, and then I realized that not everyone might have one. So I was wondering if you'd be interested in resurrecting this project of yours and including a couple of printable pdfs with the modular building release of streets/sidewalks. Reformat them a bit to fit around the outside of one building perfectly. That way anyone who buys one of the bookshelves and prints out the roof and floor tiles, can also print out some sheets for the area around the building and be ready to play with minimal additional hexes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What are they being printed on, out of curiosity? Is it paper or something more substantial?
Well if you really aren't going to read up...

It's just printed on regular paper or photo paper or whatever you want. It's just a graphic. The whole point is that I traced out the back of the Arena of the Planeswalker tiles from the first game. The one that didn't have map on the back. The tiles I created get glued on the back of those to create a modular new map stock. Then you can re-arange them like the tiles in AotP...

Here is a little image I put together to show a few layout options with just 2x the first 3 tiles...once the second set is added it increases the options exponentially.
Quote:
This is from before I fixed the one corner piece that didn't exactly align...The white space here is intentional to show the different sections. The final product does not have the white border...
Old October 6th, 2020, 10:25 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I just ordered one (without the interlocking shapes). I'm working on a 4'x4' playmat with a stencil about 1/8 the size. This should really speed it up. I'll let you know how it works.
Is this the one to get?
https://www.amazon.com/LITKO-1-75-in...dp/B07RGX571L/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:59 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I just ordered one (without the interlocking shapes). I'm working on a 4'x4' playmat with a stencil about 1/8 the size. This should really speed it up. I'll let you know how it works.
Is this the one to get?
https://www.amazon.com/LITKO-1-75-in...dp/B07RGX571L/
That's the one I bought. Sad to say I haven't used it yet. RL has thrown me several curve balls lately.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers