Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 19th, 2017, 07:38 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: The most BADASS Terrain buyable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM0THY View Post

Any updates on the status of the HyGround terrain? It sure would be cool to see that stuff come to market. That Kickstarter campaign had me really excited and I was bummed when it didn't fund. I'm surprised that they are still saying they're trying to move forward with it, but I'm willing to take your word for it.
@TIM0THY - Sorry for the delay. I don't check this site very often any more. Embarrassed that it's apparently been a whole month, when I thought it has only been a week or two. Anyway, I wrote the above message about HyGround Tiles' Kickstarter last NOVEMBER and it was based upon information that was probably six months old at that time. I am as hopeful as you are that they would try again, but their FaceBook page has been SILENT all this time and I'm now very doubtful. You could try contacting them yourself by searching for "HyGround Tiles" on FB or G00GLE. I haven't even thought about them of HeroScape in weeks because I've gotten into FireLock Games' "BLOOD & PLUNDER" via their KS project, and a plethora or Euro Games.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News