Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2018, 01:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Domino (Neena Thurman) Initial PT

Okay, just wanted to make sure it wasn't an issue before I started testing if we are going to just change it again. More consistent without hitting super hard is the theme I'm going for here.
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just noticed that we never settled on a personality here. I believe precise was a personality used for a figure before, how about that? I'm not too particular on what it ends up, I just need to know if it will be something that has some synergy interactions that need to be explored in testing.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Just noticed that we never settled on a personality here. I believe precise was a personality used for a figure before, how about that? I'm not too particular on what it ends up, I just need to know if it will be something that has some synergy interactions that need to be explored in testing.
Maybe something like Sly or Tricky? Tricky technically helps her out against Paste Pot Pete, but that's not a match-up that demands testing.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Ronin interpreted me correctly (thanks).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Honestly, those stats don't sound totally unreasonable for the proposed price range.
No-one's suggesting that they are. Just that they're very good.
I'm not suggesting they definitely are, but double ranged attack with 1 less range but more consistent punch than Deadpool does sound intimidating, and 7+ defense is unusually high in this point range (although, of course, 4 life is unusually low).

I'm not saying "change it now", but I'm saying we should probably keep a close eye on results here.
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Knocked out the hero tests, she is coming in a little stronger on defense than I think she should be so I'm recommending a drop in base defense by 1.

Hero Tests
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes, although I think her defense needs to drop by 1. She is pretty hard to deal wounds to with a normal att. without anything boosting her stats or having other figures in play to help screen for/protect her.
- What should be the unit's point value? I’m going to say the 220-230 range is still viable if we drop her def. by 1.
- Give a brief preview. I tried to run her vs. figures with a d20 roll power here to make sure that aspect of her power was taken into account. Pitted her vs. Rhino in one match as I felt he might be a good counter with her with the auto shield on defense, plus wanting to be unengaged so he can potentially charge more often.
Map: Cross the Stream (small custom map)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No? yes
- What should be the unit's point value? This one didn’t go well for the Fan4 from the very beginning and finished pretty poorly as well, yet it didn’t feel as though they were out of it had they just managed to get a few rolls to go their way. So 230 didn’t seem out of place.
- Give a brief preview. Played Domino with just 4 base defense here. I’m using Starlord and CA to double boost her stats, which should make her really consistent. Then threw her up against the high defense Fan 4 build to see how her consistence compares to the rate of poor defense rolls. Her d20 power could have an impact here as well if Johnny tries to Flame On by her. Super-Skrull rounds out the team with another figure to double boost while also cutting down the Fan 4’s def. by 1.
Units: Domino @230, Capt. America(C3G), Star Lord, Super Skrull (RL’NND) (1000) vs. Fan 4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: Reed took a quick 3W on the opening attack of the game and that set the tone for the Fan4 in this one. They did manage to put CA down fairly quickly but Reed was soon lost and then Sue once Reed couldn’t keep the Super Skrull away from her. Johnny and Ben thought they still had a chance, but Johnny couldn’t finish off Star Lord even though he was rolling 5 att. dice to Star Lord’s 4 def. dice. It wasn’t Lucky Defense that save the day either, just really poor att. rolls. Then he also failed to set Star Lord on fire when he had a chance to. Domino did pretty well when doing her part, but she didn’t get as many OM’s as I was expecting her to get in this one. Super Skull was equally a good place for OM’s and CA needed 1 per round to keep the bonuses going. She also never got attacked due to the Fan4’s focus on the two stat boosters and the teleporting furious claw threat so I can’t rightly say what impact the drop to 4 def. did for her after this one.
- What should be the unit's point value? Her consistency on offense is actually pretty scary for higher defense figures as they know they will at some point whiff to one of her two attacks. Watching her go down in this one makes me hopeful that she isn’t overly strong though and thus not an figure that is not fun to play against. I’d go with 230 for now and see how the public does with her.
- Give a brief preview. I’m exploring both her mutant and mercenary synergy here with a team of 4 mutant mercs along with a mutant sidekick. Zemo has recruited an army of Frost Giants and a speedster to his cause.
Units: Domino @220, Cable, Deadpool, Silver Samurai, Jubilee (1080) vs. Baron (Helmut) Zemo, Prof. Zoom, Frost Giant x3 (1080)
Spoiler Alert!

Recap: The Frost Giants prove themselves a fairly ineffective army as Zemo sent them out first to try and weaken the Mutants up a bit and maybe freeze a few of them. They failed to freeze anyone, and only managed to dish out 4W in total, 2 to Jubilee and 2 to Domino, before all 3 were out of play. 15 life behind 7 def. just didn’t last very long as Jubilee as usual hit above her pay grade and the Giants had way too many 1 shield rolls on 7 dice. Zoom finished off Jubilee and Domino though, but had no answer for Silver Samurai who eventually put him down. Zemo made a heroic last stand but still fell in the end. Deadpool didn’t do anything but watch in this one. As for Domino, her bonding with Jubilee is pretty sweet and Jubilee always seems to do more than 60 points of damage in my games, so adding her turn onto the double attack of Domino is a pretty effective onslaught of att. dice. Domino went down fairly easy in this one though, her def. dice rolls were not all that good, and that does give me hope that her solid offense will not be too annoying to deal with.

Last edited by Yodaking; January 19th, 2018 at 07:22 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Updated the above post with the team tests. I ran her with just a base 4 defense. Her teams won both matches, the first win had a lot more to due with the Fan4's poor showing than anything while the 2nd big win I'll attribute to my forgetting just how over priced the Frost Giants really are. I'm thinking with the drop in base defense down to 4, send her out to public testing at 230 and see how she does. If her teams continue to perform well we can bump her up some.
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The win against the FF looks concerning at a glance, but it does seem like the FF kinda just flubbed it.

Defense down to 4 is a sound change.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:37 PM
C3G Landlord

I changed the SP to reflect her def. drop down to 4 and updated the personality with Tricky.

I propose Domino for Public PT at 230 points.

YK- yea
@japes - yea
@johnny139 -
@Arkham - yea
@Ronin -yea

Last edited by Yodaking; January 23rd, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:40 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Domino (Neena Thurman) Vote Public PT

yea
Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:49 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I changed the SP to reflect her def. drop down to 4 and updated the personality with Tricky.

I propose Domino for Public PT at 230 points.

YK- yea
@japes - yea
@johnny139 -
@Arkham - yea
@Ronin -yea
I'm going to call this on time and post it up in the Public PT thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library