Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 5th, 2022, 11:35 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What is the one unit you always want to field?

His 10 pts is a bargain for sure. Keep rolling 9+ for Vanish and you're golden.
Old October 7th, 2022, 12:53 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Tul-Bak-Ra. That 10 space teleport covers some serious ground and I just love growing Marro Dividers from his blood drops.
Old October 8th, 2022, 06:00 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm guilty of throwing Guilty into just about any army that comes up 30 points short. Major Q10 is the first one that actually comes to mind for this one, though. I guess I've got a thing for those ranged multi-attacks. Syvarris is a close runner up to the Major...

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:54 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SotM Drake.

He's really just a hammer, but so many units look like nails! He's great for busting up ranged squads and not a bad late game unit either.

Really I think it's probably because I personally think the sculpt is one of the best in the game. That, and I'm a Jandar fanboy.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Last edited by nate the dawg; October 27th, 2023 at 11:43 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units