Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old July 18th, 2022, 02:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Title Advocacy Thread

The amount of unchecked power we have is staggering at times.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 18th, 2022, 09:50 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

That's how titles are supposed to work.
Old August 8th, 2022, 12:45 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's one that's loooooooooooooooong overdue.

I was going down memory lane, looking at some of my old threads. While looking at Chicagoland Heroscaping I saw this picture

The guy on the left is Guy, my brother. On the right is Nev the Deranged (who lived in Schaumburg at the time). When I saw the picture, I suddenly remembered THIS post.

I would like to suggest we give "Nev the Deranged" the title of Namer of Mittens

I realize he only has 47 posts, but hey, even if he had only one post, he'd still be worthy for this single contribution to Heroscape.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; August 8th, 2022 at 07:58 PM.
Old August 9th, 2022, 09:10 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wanted to drop a line suggesting Sir Heroscape receive a new title for the great work he's doing over on YouTube, keeping us all updated with the AoA news. What that title might be, I'm not sure... but I thought I'd mention it. If I come up with an idea, I'll post it here.

~TGRF.
Old October 17th, 2022, 03:14 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to recommend that silvershire receive a title to commemorate this excellent promotion video for the AoA Haslab Campaign.
I'll open with the suggestion of "Promoter of Valhalla" but defer to the wisdom and ingenuity of more clever minds.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:20 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Silvershire - Annihilation Promoter!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 17th, 2022 at 07:21 AM. Reason: I'll try to come up with something for Sir Heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online