Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 30th, 2021, 11:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Initial Playtesting)

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Ravager (Rose Wilson)

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 200-220?
- Give a brief overview. This match felt pretty even. Had the Young Justice had more ways to answer the multi-attacks or had I played them better they might have pulled out a win here. I did forget to use Flanking Strike here so I'll focus on that in the other games.
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Ravager (Rose) (210), Robin (Tim II) (150), Arsenal (190), Secret (120), Lil'Lobo (180), Superboy (Kon-El I) (210), Kid Falsh (Wally) (140) {1,200} vs Shredder (245), Scorpion (Hanzo) (205), Noob (230), Shadow Wraith (10), Raphael (170), 4xHand (340) {1,200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 200-210?
- Give a brief overview. This game came right down to the wire. Luck was really swingy in this game but at the end it felt like it could have been anyones game.
Units: Ravager (Rose) (210), Starfire (210), Nightwing I (200), Raven (190), Changeling (190) {1,000} vs Fan 4

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 200
- Give a brief overview. She fell pretty early here but still did some good damage even taking Wrecker down with her.
Units: Ravager (Rose) (210), Cap (Steve) (240), Ms. Marvel (250) {800} vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She's good and useful, but fragile. I think she'd be fine at 210 but that encourages some strong builds. Also of note her team lost all 3 of these matches if by a narrow margin so I think a drop to 200 would be just fine and still not break anything.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She's fun and diverse and more of a threat than she first appears. Also pretty fragile. I like where she is at. She doesn't seem like a must draft but more of a useful draft.
Old January 30th, 2021, 11:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When we talked after game 2 I thought she'd end up between 190-200 with a cautious 200. The last test isn't altering my thoughts. Pre-Yea anywhere int the 190-210 range.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2021, 08:55 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You played that first game 30 points light on the Titans' side - Kid Flash Wally is 110. Wallace is the 140 point one, but you mention him slipstreaming.

Agreed that 200 looks good with those results. Pre-yea
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
You played that first game 30 points light on the Titans' side - Kid Flash Wally is 110. Wallace is the 140 point one, but you mention him slipstreaming.

Huh, I wonder how I mixed that one up. Probably when I was putting it together on TTS. I don't know the Flash family that well

I propose we move to Public Playtesting at 200!
Old January 31st, 2021, 09:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2021, 09:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

Huh, I wonder how I mixed that one up. Probably when I was putting it together on TTS. I don't know the Flash family that well

We did talk about Wallace and Rose at 210 being a 350 block so maybe that's what caused the confusion. I did question how the Ninja army beat the Titans so easily so that makes sense.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 31st, 2021, 10:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

We did talk about Wallace and Rose at 210 being a 350 block so maybe that's what caused the confusion. I did question how the Ninja army beat the Titans so easily so that makes sense.
Oh and we also realized I played Secret wrong. Letting her choose Rose, but that should have helped and not hindered them.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Vote for Playtesting)

Looks like we need one more vote here or 24 hours.
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:16 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old February 1st, 2021, 09:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

This passes. Thanks guys!
Old February 8th, 2021, 05:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ravager Rose

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Ravager (200), Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg (1000) VS Injustice League: Lex, Deathstroke, Giganta, Reverse-Flash (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: Ravager (200), Nightwing, Kid Flash Wally, Kid Flash Wallace, Impulse, Artemis, Arrowette (1000) VS Captain Cold II, Girder, The Top, Abra Kadabra, Weather Wizard I (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Definitely a powerful addition to the Titans, with a lot of offensive and autowound power, but she has a pretty notable weakness against long-ranged figures. I’d consider her one to watch closely (as the Titans are already a strong faction, and Ravager’s powerset fits well alongside Nightwing & crew), but she felt close at 200 in my games.
Old February 8th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of Ravager (Rose Wilson) (Public Playtesting)

Thanks Archie, and yes. This is one in watching closely. Probably gonna want 3 sets of public tests here, but we'll see how we feel after the next set

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library