Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2015, 01:33 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Havok

The Book of Havok

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 48
NOT JUST ANOTHER MUTANT BOOSTER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutant Mayhem set.
Its model numbers and name are #037-039 / Havok.
Its model numbers and name are #201 / Alex Summers.

Character Bio - Havok generates powerful plasma bursts using his mutant ability to absorb and transform cosmic radiation, an ability he has had difficulty controlling throughout his life. He is the son of Christopher Summers, also known as the pirate Corsair, and is the brother of Cyclops and Vulcan. Havok often resents Cyclops' authoritarian attitude and reputation as a model X-Man.

Havok and his longtime love interest Polaris have had a love/hate relationship with the X-Men, often finding themselves roped into it despite wanting to lead normal lives. Both were also members of mutant team X-Factor. Havok later returned to the X-Men, and since has taken over his father's role as leader of the Starjammers to bring Vulcan's reign over the Shi'ar Empire to an end.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A.
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:12 PM. Reason: png
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Havok (Design Phase)

NAME = HAVOK

SECRET IDENTITY = ALEX SUMMERS

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 210

STRATEGIC INTERVENTION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if that Hero attacked and no opponents' figures received wounds this turn, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 spaces of Havok that has not attacked this turn and take an immediate turn with the chosen Hero. Havok may be the chosen figure. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

COSMIC ENERGY ABSORPTION X
After taking a turn with Havok, you may place a blue Energy Marker on this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to place an Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 3 Energy Markers may be on this card.

PLASMA BURST SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 3 + Special. Attack 3 + Special.
Before attacking with this special attack, you may remove one or more Energy Markers from this card. If you do, add 1 to the Range and Attack numbers of this special attack for each marker removed and all figures adjacent to the defending figure are also affected by the attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Havok is never affected by this special attack.

Last edited by Karat; September 18th, 2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:46 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Possible Comic images
Spoiler Alert!

Possible Mini Background
Spoiler Alert!

I think I like the first comic image and the first and last background images, in that order, the best.
Old May 16th, 2015, 03:48 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Brought this comment over form the Tune Up thread.

I think I'd like it better if he can be the one taking the turn, or a figure other then the one that failed. Then if their are only two figures left in your army, if the other one fails to inflict a wound you can attack with Havok.

So something like this:

STRATEGIC INTERVENTION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and taking a turn with that hero, if that hero attacked but did not inflict any wounds this turn, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 spaces of Havok that was not the attacking Hero. Either Havok or the chosen Hero may take an immediate turn. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old May 16th, 2015, 04:51 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Brought this comment over form the Tune Up thread.

I think I'd like it better if he can be the one taking the turn, or a figure other then the one that failed. Then if their are only two figures left in your army, if the other one fails to inflict a wound you can attack with Havok.

So something like this:

STRATEGIC INTERVENTION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and taking a turn with that hero, if that hero attacked but did not inflict any wounds this turn, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 spaces of Havok that was not the attacking Hero. Either Havok or the chosen Hero may take an immediate turn. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I thought about including him, but I worried that he might be one of the best options for that and that it would rarely get used to take a turn with another figure. If we do go the route of including Havok, I think we should word it similar to Director of Shield. So something like this.

STRATEGIC INTERVENTION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and taking a turn with that hero, if that hero attacked but did not inflict any wounds this turn, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 spaces of Havok that is not the attacking figure. Havok may be that chosen hero. Take an immediate turn with the chosen hero. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
Old May 16th, 2015, 10:17 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm split between "Alex" and "Alexander" for his Secret Identity... any other opinions there? Both get used pretty regularly.

Personally I like it better when it's limited to other figures. But I can see making the change if tests show him as underpowered.
Old May 16th, 2015, 10:45 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I love where this design has gotten to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm split between "Alex" and "Alexander" for his Secret Identity... any other opinions there? Both get used pretty regularly.
I like "Alex Summers" a little better, but I'd be fine with either.

Quote:
Personally I like it better when it's limited to other figures. But I can see making the change if tests show him as underpowered.
Agreed. I think it's more interesting when it can only activate other figures. Also, he can use it after he takes a turn currently, which means even when you're down to just him and another figure, you just put the OMs on him.

Quote:
Range 0+Special. Attack 0+Special.
Before using attacking with this special attack, you may remove any number of Energy Markers from this card. Add 1 to the Range and Attack numbers of this special attack are equal to the number of Markers removed for each Energy Marker removed. If you removed 3 or more Energy Markers in this way, all figures adjacent to the defending figure are also affected by the attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.
Suggested edits in red.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 16th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
That's where I'm at, though I could easily see "intervention" meaning he takes things into his own hands. I definitely support the change to prevent the same figure from taking a second turn, though. He should be at the very least activating a different figure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Personally, I good go for Alex, but I think I prefer Alexander. I'm good with waiting and seeing how he does in the initial before trying Intervention working on him as well. I like that edit V
Old May 16th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I like "Alex" over "Alexander". I feel like that's more iconic for him.

I prefer him being able to activate himself with Intervention, but I could go either way.

I worry a little that the markers will be a little tricky for him to gain and use effectively. I'd like to change it to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Before taking a turn with Havok, you may place a purple Energy Marker on this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to place an Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 6 Energy Markers may be on this card.
He would still gain them at the same rate, but he would be able to use his power at full capacity a turn earlier. Another though would be limiting the amount of markers he can use at one time for the SA, but not the amount that can be on his card.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the limit for the card works well, though, because realistically the Art dept. is only going to create so many, and it seems not up to our standards to expect folks to proxy additional markers.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Here's what I'll update the SP with after the waiting period expires unless there are any objections.
Quote:
NAME = HAVOK

SECRET IDENTITY = ALEX SUMMERS

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

STRATEGIC INTERVENTION
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Unique Hero you control and taking a turn with that hero, if that hero attacked but did not inflict any wounds this turn, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. Choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 spaces of Havok that has not attacked this turn and take an immediate turn with the chosen hero. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Range 0+special. Attack 0+special.
Before attacking with this special attack, you may remove any number of Energy Markers from this card. Add 1 to the Range and Attack numbers of this Special Attack for each Energy Marker removed. If you remove 3 or more Energy Markers in this manner, all figures adjacent to the defending figure are also affected by the attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

Before taking a turn with Havok, you may place a purple Energy Marker on this card. At the end of the round, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to place an Energy Marker on this card. A maximum of 6 Energy Markers may be on this card.

FLYING

Last edited by Karat; May 17th, 2015 at 10:38 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library