Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old October 18th, 2021, 05:38 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Meriadoc (Merry) - Rough Draft

Full bonding for the other 3 who all have unique special abilities may be a little low...I think I'd prefer a movement only bonding. Just my two cents.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 18th, 2021 at 05:39 PM. Reason: The other 98 cent's I'm saving for a rainy day.
Old October 18th, 2021, 06:16 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Full bonding for the other 3 who all have unique special abilities may be a little low...I think I'd prefer a movement only bonding. Just my two cents.
Always a good idea to save some cents for a rainy day

So, I think thematically attack is needed for this power (or a name change in the power) since the hobbits did attack in the Scourging of the Shire.

I also don't think the Hobbit's attacks are going to be very good, so I'm probably not too concerned with lots of damage getting dealt from these attacks.

I think in effect it's mostly a movement bonding power with some niche attacks here and there.

If it was going to be a movement-bonding only power then I'd rather have the power exist on Frodo than Merry, as that seems more thematic (Frodo is why they all went across Middle Earth, after all, whereas Merry led the attack in the Shire).
Old October 18th, 2021, 07:35 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Always a good idea to save some cents for a rainy day

So, I think thematically attack is needed for this power (or a name change in the power) since the hobbits did attack in the Scourging of the Shire.

I also don't think the Hobbit's attacks are going to be very good, so I'm probably not too concerned with lots of damage getting dealt from these attacks.

I think in effect it's mostly a movement bonding power with some niche attacks here and there.

If it was going to be a movement-bonding only power then I'd rather have the power exist on Frodo than Merry, as that seems more thematic (Frodo is why they all went across Middle Earth, after all, whereas Merry led the attack in the Shire).
Your point is valid.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 18th, 2021 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Hobbits FTW
Old October 18th, 2021, 07:36 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We can keep the powerlevel in mind overall. The hobbits should be pretty diverse with their biggest asset being individual strengths. The goal here is to have Merry's individual strength be pretty offensive in nature, being the only one to unit them into somewhat of a formation to function like a squad though they won't be as good as a squad of Knights of Weston in raw power. (except for some extra life points)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs