Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 18th, 2009, 04:16 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!
Canadian - Heroscape 75% + off

Just a note in follow up to a previous post of mine. It looks like Toys r' Us is clearing out all their heroscape inventory. Today I bought

2 X Forgoten Forest
2 X Large figure expansions - Both different
1 X Castle Set

All for a shocking $28.67 C
Old December 18th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Canadian - Heroscape 75% + off

Wow! That is a great sale. I have bent to Canada several times, so I am used to the exchange rate, and I know that is a great sale. I would recommend all Canadians go to their TRU if they can get it for that cheap.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old December 23rd, 2009, 05:44 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Hopefully on boxing day it'll be even cheaper.

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:13 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would suggest phoning ahead though. Most TRU's have little or no stock left. I have checked around in my area and the thing I found was Raknars Vision. Sure it was a great price, but how many do you really want?

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

Ya, ditto. Lots of Castles and Raknars, but no SoTM left that I can find...too bad, would have liked at least one more.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old December 23rd, 2009, 07:06 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

All that was left in Winnipeg were Castle sets - but I picked up three more anyway... I think I have too many now
Old December 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
All that was left in Winnipeg were Castle sets - but I picked up three more anyway... I think I have too many now
One can never have enough castle sets. Too bad they cost a bit to send to your American friends.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

I picked up Raknar's Vision and one castle set a few weeks ago. That is pretty much all we got here in Toronto/York Region area.
Old January 10th, 2010, 10:24 PM

The 4th Horseman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I managed to pick up another Swarm of the Marro master set from this sale. I figured at this price why not. It however, was the absolute last Heroscape item they had, and I only found it after an employee pointed it out, where it was placed on the floor beside a bin of puzzles. No signs for price or any other items elsewhere. This was at the Toys R Us in Kelowna, BC, around the 28-29th of December.

Has anyone seen any other items in any Toys R Us in the lower mainland? I checked out both the Broadway and Richmond, last weekend, but not even a sign of ever having any Heroscape.
Old January 15th, 2010, 10:31 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bah... too many Heroscapers in my neck of the woods. Anyplace that ever carried Heroscape is wiped clean, short of Wave 10
Old January 16th, 2010, 01:05 AM

Madd_Mugsy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Has anyone seen any other items in any Toys R Us in the lower mainland? I checked out both the Broadway and Richmond, last weekend, but not even a sign of ever having any Heroscape.
Good luck - I haven't seen any since before xmas. Coquitlam had the Castle sets over Boxing week... for regular price! But I haven't been back to see if they still have any... doubtful though.
Old January 16th, 2010, 01:29 AM

dsbarrick is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the tip, Delphic - because of your post I popped into Toys 'R' Us shortly after Christmas and managed to snag the last copy of SOTM they had for $10, as well as Raknar's Vision for $5.

I'd been hoping for an extra MS2 for some time - thanks for the info!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News