Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 27th, 2009, 09:15 PM

Z WADS Woo who?
Help with Trading?

Hello all scapers!!!

Being both fairly new to these forums as well as young(ish), I was wonderin if I could have some help with trading.

I came across the trade site today and thought that it is an awesome thing. BUUUUTTT... I dont really know how the trades go down, and if you can count on the trade going successfully. I dont mean to offend anyone by being skeptical, I would just like to clarify.

Also, do I need an ebay account or some other online trader account?

Thanks to all who help me out on this one!

Any 1 want a Thaelenk Tundra??? I have one that I am willing to trade. It HAS been opened but it has every component in perfect condition (even the box). Interested? Send me a message with an offer!
Old June 27th, 2009, 09:25 PM
has been BANNED

warmonger321 is surprisingly tart
Re: Help with Trading?

well, you don't need any acounts or anything besides heroscapers acount. And to trade go to the trade thread, post your wants and your things your willing to trade. People will PM you there offers. If you see an offer from someone else on the trade thread that you like just PM them that youd be interested in the so in so trade.

When you decide on the trade you exchange addresses and ship out your end of the deal. Oh, and welcome to the thread.
Old June 27th, 2009, 09:30 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Trading on HSers is a very simple UPS transaction where one person ships something to the other person, who in return ships things back to you. It works on the trust system entirely, but most everyone on the site is trustworthy. You don't need any sort of account to do it, other than your HSers account.

I have made transactions in the past, and they always work out. If you are still worried that someone might make off with your figures and run, than you can scan sigs. Many people have sigs that include people who they have had great trades with. Those people are definitely going to hold up their end of the bargain. Also, there is a thread dedicated to Good Traders that is at your disposal.

If you advertise what you want to trade in your signs you are now, or in the trader's thread than someone might decide that they want to trade with you. They will either post in the trade thread about that, or the will send you a PM about it. You can then work out the deal via PMs.
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:05 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey there,

Great advice is given to you by Einar's Puppy. You can check out my trade thread posted in my sig and be very sure to read 1Mmring's helpful threads in my sig as New Member Survival Threads. Any questions, just P.M. some one and they will gladly help out. My self included.
Old June 28th, 2009, 11:15 PM

Z WADS Woo who?

Thanks guys.

Any 1 want a Thaelenk Tundra??? I have one that I am willing to trade. It HAS been opened but it has every component in perfect condition (even the box). Interested? Send me a message with an offer!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online