Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 5th, 2024, 04:03 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Well met!

@chas, @Taeblewalker , @ThrasherDarkrai , @Sherman Davies , as March 13th approaches, I've made numerous revisions to my customs that will be in play for testing, most notably in how much they cost. As you have all been involved, however tangentially, in this process, I'd appreciate your best guess for a price to start with for them.

Captain Xue: 115_, 125_, 135_, or other_.

Rieka the Wolf: 75_, 85_, 95_, or other_.

Ravenwolf: 115_, 125_, 135_, or other_.

Old March 5th, 2024, 04:13 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Kolakoski,

I almost had a sixth player for you with one of our old visitors, so you wouldn't have to run two armies, but he's busy Wednesdays. Oh well.
Old March 5th, 2024, 04:16 PM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

@chas, @Taeblewalker , @ThrasherDarkrai , @Sherman Davies , as March 13th approaches, I've made numerous revisions to my customs that will be in play for testing, most notably in how much they cost. As you have all been involved, however tangentially, in this process, I'd appreciate your best guess for a price to start with for them.

Captain Xue: 115_, 125_, 135_, or other_.

Rieka the Wolf: 75_, 85_, 95_, or other_.

Ravenwolf: 115_, 125_, 135_, or other_.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Kolakoski,

If you want my input, you'd have to post links to their current versions. I'm not even sure which thread these are on!

I almost had a sixth player for you with one of our old visitors, so you wouldn't have to run two armies, but he's busy Wednesdays. Oh well.
The link was included. It is also here.

Old March 5th, 2024, 04:32 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks, I saw the link when rechecking and scrubbed my request!
Old March 5th, 2024, 08:05 PM

Well met!

What kind of proxies do you have for Renegade Raelin? I propose you use a Wyvern as the active figure (for LoS, combat, etc., and place Raelin SotM adjacent, or within 2 spaces, in a purely ornamental fashion.

Old March 5th, 2024, 09:02 PM

Currently I use Adele the Pain Giver, an extra Kelda figure I repainted as evil in red and gold long ago as my own custom character, and a green dragon I have on hand. As you say, I just put the figure next to the mount. This is a better figure to use, in case someone else might want to use either of the normal Raelin's I have against her.

Note that since she's kept her old name as Raelin The Kyrie Warrior, no one could use an Evil and a Good Raelin in the same army. ('Evil Raelin' is not actually her name, its just an easy way to tell which one you're talking about). Note that Loviatek who is also included in the new Renegade Master Set has a bonding power that works with a second Utgar Kyrie Warrior such as Evil Raelin.
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:26 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Currently I use Adele the Pain Giver, an extra Kelda figure I repainted as evil in red and gold long ago as my own custom character, and a green dragon I have on hand. As you say, I just put the figure next to the mount. This is a better figure to use, in case someone else might want to use either of the normal Raelin's I have against her.

Note that since she's kept her old name as Raelin The Kyrie Warrior, no one could use an Evil and a Good Raelin in the same army. ('Evil Raelin' is not actually her name, its just an easy way to tell which one you're talking about). Note that Loviatek who is also included in the new Renegade Master Set has a bonding power that works with a second Utgar Kyrie Warrior such as Evil Raelin.
Inspired by the existence of Renegade's Raelin the Kyrie Warrior:

Serpentfolk Hunter
Pathfinder Battles Set:
Jungle of Despair

KOMURA
General: Ullar
Race: Serpentfolk
Uniqueness: Unique Hero
Class: Rogue
Personality: Tricky
Size: Medium 5
Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 7
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

WYVERN RIDER
If Komura is unengaged and adjacent to a Wyvern you control, instead of moving Komura normally, you may move that Wyvern 7 spaces. After moving that Wyvern, place Komura adjacent to that Wyvern. Komura may then attack normally.

SIGHTED IN
If Komura attacks and rolls at least 2 skulls, he may attack 1 additional time.

POISON WEAPONS
Each time Komura attacks a small, medium, or large Hero with a normal attack or a leaving engagement attack and inflicts at least 1 wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-11, nothing happens. If you roll a 12 or higher, add 1 additional wound to the defending figure.

Last edited by kolakoski; March 6th, 2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:40 PM

Cool! Expanding the horizons for Serpentfolk everywhere.

Last edited by chas; March 6th, 2024 at 12:46 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 12:18 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Cool! Expanding the horizons for Lizardfolk everywhere.
Except he's a Serpentfolk.

Old March 6th, 2024, 12:49 AM

Gotcha! Corrected...

Ahem. As I was saying--expanding the horizons of Serpentfolk, Lizardfolk, Dragons, Wrymlings, Wyverns, Vipers, Venoc Vipers, Hydras, Dinosaurs...
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:29 AM

Well met!

Final versions of 4 customs for March 13th Game Day can be found here.

Have asked @mac122 to create cards for them.

P.S.: Ordered Komura figure. Should have before Game Day.

Last edited by kolakoski; March 6th, 2024 at 10:05 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:35 AM

I'm fine with testing four new figures at once, if nobody else objects (and they rarely do). But I'll just point out that some purists, (like SOV Judges perhaps?) won't think testing a new figure with so many other new figures is a valid test. A certain other member of our group only runs playtests with one new figure at a time.

Again, I myself have no problem with it. But then, I'm more interested in having fun playing than the test results...

One of the people telling you on your preSOV thread that you should be testing specifically with 2 Players only on a Tournament map with armies of 500 Points, showcases to me how far removed our group is from the Official Tournament scene, which is fine with me as usual.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion