Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mika Connour Pre-Release Discussion Thread

So I'm assuming "fits normally" keeps her from placing on water or other zero height tiles? I mean, it fits, but it breaks the rules. I can't see any other reason that wording would be on the card. Answered.

Still though, shadow a snow space to speed deployment, shadow a high lava rock to perch a shooter, lay down a shadow to protect raelin...so many possibilities!
Old July 7th, 2010, 01:29 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

I think Othkurik will be Mika's best friend. Even on maps with no Shadow tiles, Mika can lay a few down, and you'll have a couple attacks of seven dice being thrown your way, both of which are quite mobile.

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old July 7th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

She is just dripping with Assassin theme. She is awesome.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonyScaper View Post
I think Othkurik will be Mika's best friend. Even on maps with no Shadow tiles, Mika can lay a few down, and you'll have a couple attacks of seven dice being thrown your way, both of which are quite mobile.
Nice observation.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:19 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
So I'm assuming "fits normally" keeps her from placing on water or other zero height tiles? I mean, it fits, but it breaks the rules. I can't see any other reason that wording would be on the card. Answered.

Still though, shadow a snow space to speed deployment, shadow a high lava rock to perch a shooter, lay down a shadow to protect raelin...so many possibilities!
This one is actually very intriguing. I haven't been thinking much about Mika yet, but that's a pretty cool little trick. Granted it takes 3 OM's to setup, but if Mika lays a shadow tile next to a jungle tree, or on high ground, all of the sudden Raelin is rolling 5 defense dice... or Q9 is rolling 9, plus Raelin's 2....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, my first idea was using her early to lay down strategic shadow tiles for other relatively static heroes. That said, she's gotta do some damage herself or that's a pretty lousy way to spend 110 points.

On a dungeon map, where she can lay down a couple strategic shadows and then go on the offensive using existing shadow tiles, she's potentially pretty amazing.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:45 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Something tells me were going to eventually see someone who can remove shadows.

This figure is one of those that can surprise your opponent if they're not paying attention. An attack of 7 could do major damage to someones game plan.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:55 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja in the D2 Speculation Thread
I hope the shadow chick will generate shadow tiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me, in the D2 Speculation thread
You mean like a special ability where she stands between the sun and the ground and makes a shadow?
Holy crap, dude, we were right.
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:57 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation

I'm really hoping that the 'laydown a terrain piece' special power is not going to remain a unique one for long.

Cornered, she throws down a mysterious vial of viscus black liquid. Magic shadow dancer.

Join my customs committee. Give input to my newest creations.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=34056
Old July 7th, 2010, 02:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

[quote=Greyelephant;1134023]Something tells me were going to eventually see someone who can remove shadows.
quote]

A classic 'light' spell would work nicely and be great for dungeon crawling.
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:04 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Something tells me were going to eventually see someone who can remove shadows.
Yeah, but placing a single shadow tile down is one thing. Removing a shadow tile that is part of the map design, being attached to other peices or embedded deeper into the terrain (IE semi disassembling the map) is quite another.

I am not saying it isn't possible; I am just saying it isn't probable.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 7th, 2010 at 03:13 PM.
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:04 PM

deathinc is surprisingly tart

And another Tricky unit for Skahen to move around.

Successful Trades with: J4Jandar (multiple trades), Carnival Man, Draconious, Porkins, KCU Master 2007, 'Scaper94, -KTZ-XXleprecaunXX, Melwing17

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units