Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 20th, 2009, 08:05 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?
Acceptable Women for Cards?

As all of you may know I like ot make sexy custom cards because I feel Succubus and other creatures should be sexy and nice to look at. Well I am working on my next set of customs (Kitsune) and I need some help finding acceptable pictures since my current ones are too naughty. Can anyone suggest some or where to find them? Thanks in advance for the help!
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:07 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Acceptable Women for Cards?

Look to the current itterations of cards for the appropriate battle gear for an alluring heroscape siren/succubus.

Let's see how these do or do you want real people?
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort_isha28 View Post
As all of you may know I like ot make sexy custom cards because I feel Succubus and other creatures should be sexy and nice to look at. Well I am working on my next set of customs (Kitsune) and I need some help finding acceptable pictures since my current ones are too naughty. Can anyone suggest some or where to find them? Thanks in advance for the help!
Try using the google image search with the safe search turned on/up.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:10 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

DOH! didn't think of that.
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:16 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just to let you know, the older crowd does not necessarily object to your cards, just not on this site that is child friendly. Keep things P.G. and you will be golden. Respect for the rules and if you have a question then an administrator is just a P.M. away.
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:18 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

Thank you for all the help. What exactly constitues as PG? Those pics are excellent J4Jandar bythe way. I will be using those.
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:23 PM

Just look at your heroscape figures that are female. Cleavage seems to be acceptable but no special places. I think a kick but version of a one piece battle armor pretty much. Your home cards can be anything you want. Naked pillow fighters and things of the like but try to follow the attire lined out in previous figures.

EDIT: No cleavage! Kelda seems to be the biggest hussy showing her belly button, the rest have everything covered but skin tight showing their rockin' bods. Gotta leave something to the imagination.
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:24 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

Ok cool. Will do from now on. Looking up real people on google as well as Kitsune
Old May 20th, 2009, 08:31 PM

Looks like you can make some awesome cards and look forward to your future customs! Here is my female flag bearer I made. And here is a link to my custom thread. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...n.php?p=767215

Old May 20th, 2009, 09:02 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Looks like you can make some awesome cards and look forward to your future customs! Here is my female flag bearer I made. And here is a link to my custom thread. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...n.php?p=767215

...Are you trying to be sneaky with that link to rep you?
Old May 20th, 2009, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Looks like you can make some awesome cards and look forward to your future customs! Here is my female flag bearer I made. And here is a link to my custom thread. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=23776

...Are you trying to be sneaky with that link to rep you?
No, besides, how much rep could I get from a newbie? Can't a guy just help out?

Last edited by J4Jandar; May 20th, 2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old May 20th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
No, besides, how much rep could I get from a newbie? Can't a guy just help out?
Three from Mort_isha. A low post count =/= newbie.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards