Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 8th, 2008, 09:06 PM

lfvjh has disabled reputation
Re: Florida Frenzy 2: Oct. 18th

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I'm pretty sure you guys mentioned this somewhere in the thread but I can't find the number of starting spaces. Thanks.

L
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think they are all 24. But I'm still not understanding which maps are chosen for sure....
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM

Oh, well I'm kind of glad I asked then.
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:52 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

According to NecroBlade, and with links provided by me:

Swiss/Top 8:
Road Rampage: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...4&postcount=12
Stroll thru the Park: http://www.heroscapers.com/downloads//sttp_sv1_Tk5.jpg
Crystallized: http://www.heroscapers.com/downloads...llized_vUW.jpg
Broken Skyline Remake: http://www.heroscapers.com/downloads...remake_3LC.jpg

Semis/Finals:
Badru Valley: http://www.heroscapers.com/downloads...valley_G3z.jpg
Overlord: http://www.heroscapers.com/downloads//overlord_663.jpg

And lfvjh, I am pretty sure that 24 is not a strict limit, meaning if you have more figures, you can just add some tiles behind your starting zone to put them on. I know I am OK with this, and many others (except maybe at the "national" tournament) are too, but it is up to the organizer (Necro). And did you happen to see the "3 identical common squads max for strength of schedule bonus" special tournament ruling on the first page? Just wondering.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; October 8th, 2008 at 10:00 PM. Reason: lfvJh
Old October 8th, 2008, 09:59 PM

Thanks Burny,

I see well I guess I'll wait to hear from Nerco about the spaces then. Yes, I did see the 3x for common squads. Thanks again.
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfvjh View Post
Thanks Burny,

I see well I guess I'll wait to hear from Nerco about the spaces then. Yes, I did see the 3x for common squads. Thanks again.
Mr. Stark is currently working and will probably be able to get back to you around 1 am eastern time, as he usually checks the forums before going to bed, depending on his mood.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old October 8th, 2008, 11:53 PM

Thanks!
Old October 9th, 2008, 12:32 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks for putting those links together Burny, but you're wrong on the starting zones. It's a 24-space limit, not a 24-space suggestion. We don't have the time or space for anything larger than the standard.

Pepper...I'll thank you later.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 9th, 2008, 05:57 PM

Thanks Necro, that just made my life a lot easier, I hope.
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Thanks for updating the first page, Necro. I would just like to get a few clarifications:

1. Is the first round start time 10:00 a.m., or is that the start of "check-in," with the round starting at 11?
2. Do you have enough people bringing maps?
3. Can you list the glyphs on the first page (and note that there will be 2 random, face-down, per map)?
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:50 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

1. 10am. is when we show up to sign up and build any remaining maps. 11a.m. is the start of Round 1. This is now reflected in the first post.
2. At last count we need 2x Stroll Through the Park, 1x Broken Skyline Remake. However, since our original estimate of 4x each map covers up to 32 people and we only have at most 25 confirmed right now we can get away with 13 maps if needed. It would be nice if there were at lease 3x each, though, and knowing we can make 4x is good in case 32 do show up.
3. Also listed.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 10th, 2008, 02:35 PM

Yet another AWESOME prize added!!!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events