Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old October 23rd, 2007, 03:46 PM

GeekParallax has disabled reputation
I agree with DeadEyeDan. The text for Ghostfreak's Nightmarish Innards seemed very confusing.

I watch Ben 10, and I think these are a very cool idea. I wonder how they would work-- would you have a Ben Tennyson Card, and have to roll the 20-sided die for each Hero?
Old October 24th, 2007, 02:01 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekParallax
I agree with DeadEyeDan. The text for Ghostfreak's Nightmarish Innards seemed very confusing.
Will fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekParallax
I watch Ben 10, and I think these are a very cool idea. I wonder how they would work-- would you have a Ben Tennyson Card, and have to roll the 20-sided die for each Hero?
I was thinking that you choose any 10 alien cards at the start of the game (I'll have some kind of symbol to know which to choose) then when you want to use the Omnitrix, before moving, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 5+ turn into the hero of your choice, but a 1-4 and your opponent may choose which hero Ben turns into. At the end of the round revert back to Ben.

Old October 24th, 2007, 03:49 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I love the Ben 10 customs! I've been wanting to do these for a while, but I can't find anything to use for the figures. What are you using?
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:39 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I love the Ben 10 customs! I've been wanting to do these for a while, but I can't find anything to use for the figures. What are you using?
Thanks, I can't find anything to use either. It's not such a big deal with me cause I never have figures to go with my customs. It would be nice to have somethign but I'd rather update my real collection, I just use customs for fun.

Old December 30th, 2007, 03:07 PM

Cloak and Dagger

Wow, I know it's been a long while since I've posted anything in this thread. Well I have created a few customs in the past couple weeks (months), so here are Cloak and Dagger, two vigilantes who need each other to survive...

Tell me what you think!

**In other news, I got the DC encyclopedia, so it looks like my next few customs will be from there. How will I ever compete with IAmBatman though .

Old December 30th, 2007, 04:41 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Nice Cloak & Dagger, hi1! I have GreyOwl's and now I will be printing yours too. I also have my own versions that I haven't posted yet. I wanted to get some games in with them since I made them a bit complicated.

EDIT: I have that same DC enyclopedia. It's cool and Marvel has one now too. Done practically the same way.
Old December 31st, 2007, 11:19 AM

Doctor Light - One of the weaker Teen Titans villains, he is constantly shown being defeated. Yet while Doctor Light is a petty theif and atrocious hand-to-hand combatant, he has created incredible weapons of light which he now uses to attack.

Next up one of the following:
Captain Atom
Captain Boomerang
Captain Cold

Old December 31st, 2007, 11:34 AM
Grindmaster

Dr. Light is perfect...except, I am not a fan of Genius as a personality. We saw it on an early version of Iron Man but it was taken off. Genius sounds more like a class to me.

I was planning on doing some DC customs and he was on my list. Was.
Old December 31st, 2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Dr. Light is perfect...except, I am not a fan of Genius as a personality. We saw it on an early version of Iron Man but it was taken off. Genius sounds more like a class to me.

I was planning on doing some DC customs and he was on my list. Was.
Haha thanks allskulls!

Instead of Genius what would you put? Like Brilliant, Intelligent, Smart? I'd say the weakest point on most of my customs is the personality, I can never get them right, which is kind of sad.

Old December 31st, 2007, 12:15 PM
Grindmaster

Yeah, I get stuck there a lot too. Don't know the character that well but for a geniusesque personality you could have Logical, Intuitive, Insightful, or something like that. I ran into this problem with Thunderball, who is a genius but for the Wrecking Crew, I just made him Destructive since . that's how they operate. If Dr. Light is a petty thief then maybe he could be Greedy or Selfish. Also, it's hard to label characters as Genius after one of Marvel's greatest minds loses the title to Arrogant.
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Yeah, I get stuck there a lot too. Don't know the character that well but for a geniusesque personality you could have Logical, Intuitive, Insightful, or something like that. I ran into this problem with Thunderball, who is a genius but for the Wrecking Crew, I just made him Destructive since . that's how they operate. If Dr. Light is a petty thief then maybe he could be Greedy or Selfish. Also, it's hard to label characters as Genius after one of Marvel's greatest minds loses the title to Arrogant.
Good point about Iron Man. I'm going to change Dr. Light to Selfish. In the meantime, I finished Captain Cold.

Captain Cold (info) - A Flash villain. Uses his Cold-Gun to create slippery ice slopes or even encase his enemies in ice.

Old December 31st, 2007, 12:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Arrogant might actually be a good choice here.

edit: For Dr. Light, I meant. You slipped that Captain Cold post in while I was writing this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations