Notices

Old February 19th, 2019, 01:52 AM

Angi knows what's in an order marker Angi knows what's in an order marker
Angi's Art

apparently I should post my Heroscape art here or sth
I blame astroking112 for this

First of all is of course my favourite pupper

Then some Zettian Guards and an amazing Zelrig that I drew

And then Raelin but who cares about her am i right it's not like there are a million of her--
Everyone says she's OP or cancer but she can't even go VERTICAL for one decent pic smh
Old February 19th, 2019, 01:56 AM

Re: Angi's Art

Also some digital wips

Kelda is a good bean

And I feel that the only appropriate caption for the following is "War, war never changes."

...on a kinda unrelated note, I always thought Kelda and Raelin were sisters or cousins and I don't know why, but I guess they aren't.
Old February 19th, 2019, 02:29 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that everything looks great (even better than on my phone screen in the Discord)! There's not a lot of HeroScape fan art out there, especially stuff like this that looks great even in sketches.

I particularly like the Zelrig that you drew. It's almost indistinguishable from the real thing.
Old February 19th, 2019, 09:34 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Said it in discord but I love your art! Happily following this thread for more.
Old February 19th, 2019, 10:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love artwork. Especially when its showing love for this game. We have a local scaper @TrueMurray that also does some really awesome stuff and even brings prints to tournaments for prizes. I have 2 of his heroscape related pieces and some others as well. When I see you guys art it makes me want to get out my prismacolor pencils again. Unfortunately I dont seem to have the time to paint and model figures, craft and design dice rollers and cool terrain, and get back to what I call flat art.(drawing) Keep up the great work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 19th, 2019, 06:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angi View Post
Also some digital wips

Kelda is a good bean
Is it just me or is this very Steven Universe-esque? I love it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 19th, 2019, 07:04 PM

She d o n e

Also, thank you all??? You're all so sweet, bless.

~Angi
Old February 19th, 2019, 07:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

If only I hadn't given you rep last night, then I could've given it to this post. The finished Kelda looks awesome.
Old February 19th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yes indeed...very impressive. I’m fortunate that @Lady Heroscape will occasionally do some art for me. Very cool.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 20th, 2019, 12:07 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Love that Kelda! You should draw some other Kyrie.
Old February 20th, 2019, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Love that Kelda! You should draw some other Kyrie.

I don't know any other Kyrie besides Kelda, Raelin, and I think the Sentinels, haha. But I do want to draw a lot more of these figures--they're all pretty good practice since there's a bit of everything.
Old February 20th, 2019, 09:45 AM

There’s indexes of all official and C3V figures if you need those!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction