Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old June 9th, 2017, 01:09 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 6/3 - Marro

Hey, thanks for all the comments, guys! I really appreciate it. I've fiddled with some of the MArro cards. You guys were right about Kre-Na-Nesh's class - I think that was because they were a combination of two other figure ideas - the other idea was indeed an "advisor" but I couldn't figure them out.

Dr. G: I went ahead and changed Apex Clone's bonding power, you're right that it should have a different name. I'm also very very happy with the Microcorp Activation and the Microcorp Hardsuit in general. I'm going to be using a similar power on some customs coming up.

I also went ahead and fixed KNN's pronoun weirdness in her profile (I think I forgot what pronoun I put on the card when I wrote the bio) and fixed something in the Stock Clone card.
Old June 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Thetacron

Figure: Ravager Battle Armor - Mechwarrior

Rarely, Repulsors will rise through the ranks and become more well known. Whether by combat experience, self-improvement in the form of upgrades, or both, Thetacron has earned his name as a repulsor scout, performing recon with his jump jets and allowing his fellow warriors more intel on the battlefield ahead.

Quorik Ritualists

Figures: Sethekk Talon Lord & Sienor Sorceror - WoW miniatures

The caste of Quorik Warwitches often create cults of personality around them. Raptorians twisted by the blood magic practiced by the warwitches into flightless and ugly creatures, still fanatically dedicated to their chosen Witch.

Commander Nhav Sun

Figure: Major Harper - Horrorclix

Commander Nhav Sun lost everything in the Soulborg uprising. His family, his home - he even lost his livelihood when the military officially collapsed into chaos. He joined the resistance as a rebel commander, his rank in the old military helping him lead the resistance fighters. He fights with a stolen minigun, one of the last relics of Mariedian heavy weaponry still functional. Though he is a fierce and stubborn fighter, he often puts himself into bad situations, as if purposefully risking his life.

Zetan Elite

Figures: Hydra miniatures - Zenithian-Alpha cadre

In the dark future of the planet Marr, the Marro have conquered. The vipers, raptorians - all was snuffed out under the orange heel of the Marro. Only the Primadons seemed to have escaped the Marro's wrath, vanishing before the ranks of the Marro closed in on their last stronghold. In reality, the Primadon escaped the planet, and knowing that the Marro would soon find a way offworld as well, they headed for the nearest planet - Zeta-R. The native Zetans were wary of their Primadon visitors, but visual surveillance of the massive hive-ships being built on the surface of Marr convinced the Zetans to prepare for an invasion. Luckily, the Primadon were more than willing to share what they knew.
Old June 16th, 2017, 12:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: PK's customs MK. III - 6/15

Thetacron is pretty cool, I might add that he does not take falling damage, but he already doesn't until 9 levels so that's pretty good already.

The Quorik Ritualists make it look like Kee-Mo-Shi might actually see the board, that's one of my favorite roles for customs (helping under-used officials).

I think we all know who would like Commander Nhaz Sun (besides everyone).

And now the Zetans. These are one of those perfect customs. Powerful without being OP, a unique squad, and a squad that legitimately looks like a squad. Wow I like those miniatures. In fact, thank you for helping me discover Hydra Miniatures. They do not come pre-painted, correct?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:49 AM

Yeah, unfortunately! I don't really discriminate on that count, since I'm starting to get into painting miniatures myself. They're really good looking models though. There's some greys from Reaper Bones that are ready to paint out of the box but they don't look the same. I'm really excited by the way they look and I'll probably pick some up for myself.

As an aside, I just submitted The Lombardi Brothers to the pre-SoV thread and got some good feedback. Here's their card for reference.

The main feedback was that it was too expensive, which I agree with. The other was that "Larger Than Life" would be a headache to edit. I like their theme and the idea of having Capone-era gangsters, so I wanted to ask people following my thread for ideas for other powers. LTL needs to go, but Made Men can also be gotten rid of. I'm particularly looking for defensive powers that are thematic to a squad of reckless gangsters.

Some ideas for powers:

Tipoff - choose an enemy card at the beginning of the game. They roll extra defense against any enemy in that card's general. Like choosing the enemy's Agent Carr makes them roll extra defense against Vydar.

Mob Hit - extra attack versus unique figures, or possibly one specific enemy unit.

Stickup - reducing the attack of attacking figures?

Running a Racket - they can cause enemy figure to simply fail an attack roll via a d20, like the Drow chain fighter ability.

Stealth Armor type ability - simply lets them avoid wounds

Some kind of cover or "street battle" ability - extra defense against range?

I'm open for any other suggestions, and appreciate the help!
Old June 17th, 2017, 06:36 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

These are some kind of Mob-ish powers I've used on my customs before:

Quote:
BRIBE: Before an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces of SOSO rolls the 20-sided die for a special power on an Army Card or Glyph, you may reveal an unrevealed "X" Order Marker on this card and subtract 5 from the roll.

TAIL TARGET: At the start of the game, you may choose one unique hero your opponent controls to be SOSO's Target. For the rest of the game, after your opponent takes a turn with the chosen hero, you may immediately move SOSO up to 5 spaces. SOSO must begin and remain unengaged throughout his move.

PRIORITY TARGET
: SOSO rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against an opponent's most expensive figure (or figures if your opponent has more than one of that figure).
For a decently expensive unique squad (especially 2-man), defensive powers would be best. Some sort of ranged counterstrike would work for a gun-toting squad. There's a lot of different ways you could take it.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 17th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Those are all very good. Dang! I'm spoiled for choice here. I want to add a third figure but keep them in the 70 points range, so not as expensive.
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What figures are the Lombardi Brothers?
Old June 18th, 2017, 11:23 AM

Right now they're some unpainted metal ones I found online, but I'm going to be replacing them with heroclix for the purposes of the SoV - the two figures I have so far are "Maggia Goon" and "Falcone Bodyguard."

Old June 18th, 2017, 03:19 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The Question has some figures that may work as well, also Mr. Fix-it.
Old June 18th, 2017, 04:08 PM

I'll look at those too! Thank you much. I have a couple others in mind as well. I'm not too worried about the figures - I'm mainly trying to nail down the abilities.
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM

Hmm.

I would go for one big surprise hit and a multi-attack SA.

PLANNED HIT

These figures do not start on the battlefield. At the end of the first round, place these figures within but not inside 5 spaces of any start zone (or opponent's figure if SZ language is a no go) and immediately take a turn with them.

TOMMY GUN SA

Range 5 Attack 3
After attacking with this SA you may attack additional figures with this SA. You may only target an additional figure that is adjacent to the previous target and within range. You may not target the same figure more than once. (You may only target one figure more than once. would be immensely more evil.)
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM

Wow, that's actually really good too! Damn! I have too many good abilities they could have....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards