Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 4th, 2016, 03:35 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Zombicide/Zombicide:Black Plague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post
I'm currently in rehab.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:06 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Is anyone else been dabbling in the Zombicide franchise games. I found some templates on board game geek to make custom figures for the game and think it would be cool to make some heroscape characters that could join in on the zombie killing fun. Also, all the zombie minis look like great proxies for zombies for heroscape. I would like this to be the place where any cool zombicide ideas or heroscape related zombie stuff that can be related to zombicide should go.

Custom Zombicide/ Zombicide: Black Plague Heroscape Crossovers
Isamu (TREX) 5-28-16
Spoiler Alert!
Nice work! Have you made any more?

Actually...how DID you make it? Photoshop or Gimp? If Gimp...do you know of any Gimp tutorials out there?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Is anyone else been dabbling in the Zombicide franchise games. I found some templates on board game geek to make custom figures for the game and think it would be cool to make some heroscape characters that could join in on the zombie killing fun. Also, all the zombie minis look like great proxies for zombies for heroscape. I would like this to be the place where any cool zombicide ideas or heroscape related zombie stuff that can be related to zombicide should go.

Custom Zombicide/ Zombicide: Black Plague Heroscape Crossovers
Isamu (TREX) 5-28-16
Spoiler Alert!
Nice work! Have you made any more?

Actually...how DID you make it? Photoshop or Gimp? If Gimp...do you know of any Gimp tutorials out there?
I actually used photoshop. I did make a couple more non heroscape ones, but did not see any real interest on here for it and since have picked up so much official stuff for my zombicide games that I have not made any more. Thanks for the kind words. Also, there are some very good sources on boardgamegeek for these things.

Old January 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"like" happy

Here is a new Dice Tower/Card and Token Holder for Zombicide Games I made up today on my day off.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=151

Old January 23rd, 2017, 02:24 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice work on the Dice Tower/Card Holder. We've been playing a mini-campaign with Z:BP and really enjoy the game (campaign or not).

Newb.
Old January 23rd, 2017, 05:17 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Nice work on the Dice Tower/Card Holder. We've been playing a mini-campaign with Z:BP and really enjoy the game (campaign or not).

Newb.
Thanks newb. Im getting ready to start a campaign as well. Prior we have been just been playing random scenarios. Do you guys have any expansions or play with just the core box? I have core , wulfsburg, abomination pack and the deadeye walkers. Im sad i missed the kickstarter.

Old January 24th, 2017, 04:10 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I picked up the entire KS suite. The group enjoys the original Zombicide so the full Z:BP KS was an easy decision.

We've been working through the core box scenarios but we added the Wulfsburg spawn cards to the zombie deck and allow any of the available heroes to be used. I change the special Abominations each game (our special guest star) and allow two Necros and two normal Abominations in play. Makes for some intense moments but we have a blast facing down those odds.

Newb.
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:23 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
I picked up the entire KS suite. The group enjoys the original Zombicide so the full Z:BP KS was an easy decision.

We've been working through the core box scenarios but we added the Wulfsburg spawn cards to the zombie deck and allow any of the available heroes to be used. I change the special Abominations each game (our special guest star) and allow two Necros and two normal Abominations in play. Makes for some intense moments but we have a blast facing down those odds.

Newb.
Very cool. I have most of the original Zombicide boxes as well. I think I will do a campaign with those as well but use ZBP rules regarding other survivors. That one rule where you target other survivors first is crazy dumb. I also went all in for CMON's Rum and bones 2nd tide and picked up all but one expansion for Massive Darkness. I highly anticipate both of those. They have a crossover deck for ZBP for their heroes and all the units in ZBP from the core boxes to play in Massive Darkness.

Old January 24th, 2017, 04:31 PM

I'm all in for MD too. The crossover kit was a great touch they added.

I don't mind the targeting priority in Zombicide since that game mostly focuses on Shooting during the early game and possible melee as the game progresses and skills are unlocked. In Z:BP, survivors can get armor and shooting/magic is usually shorter range and somewhat less effective, so melee is more prevalent at the beginning of the game. I do like the change to target priority in Z:BP but always use the standard Zombicide rules when playing the modern version.

Newb.
Old February 4th, 2019, 03:27 PM
"like" happy

Ive been playing a decent amount of the walking dead all out war miniatures game lately and had a really easy, and very fun idea for zombicide/zombicide black plague, and even works for massive darkness. In walking dead there is a round killzone template that would work well to represent a zone for the zombicide games. Range 0 would be any minis in the zillzone of the survivor, then when targeting a model with range you could have a 3in, 6in, and 9inch measuring stick for the 1,2, and 3 range weapons. After targeting a figure in the range you would use the killzone template to see who will be affected by the attack. This would be really fun to play for objectives against an opposing team of survivors or play coop. Also would be great fun to play on a gridless 3 dimensional board. Everything else would be the same. You could search cars or different containers or in buildings. Any other thoughts on this from my fellow zombie slayers? Or does this only excite me?

Old February 4th, 2019, 04:48 PM
"like" happy

@Sir Heroscape . This is what Im talking about.

Old February 4th, 2019, 05:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Okay yeah that sounds legit. We need to set up a game day and try this out.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games