Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 7th, 2015, 12:23 AM

dafe31 is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Ebon Armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburek View Post
By the way, can anyone suggest good semi-lookalike proxies for this squad?

(Recently have become a convert to C3V figures after longtime lurking, but I see these figures are practically unavailable at this point.)
We used two each of the Phantom Knights, leaving behind the Shield-Raised-High Knight. The flowing cloaks with swords and shields seemed as close as anything.
Old February 7th, 2015, 10:25 AM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburek View Post
By the way, can anyone suggest good semi-lookalike proxies for this squad?

(Recently have become a convert to C3V figures after longtime lurking, but I see these figures are practically unavailable at this point.)
I use These http://www.miniaturemarket.com/rkh-liel03.html very similar stances but it appears That MM is out of stock.
Old March 11th, 2015, 02:26 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Here is an alternate card using the "Confrontation Lahnars Paladins." Special thanks to @mac122 for whipping this up.
Old February 6th, 2016, 03:43 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

EDIT:Wait, are these the same? They seem to be slightly different?
EDIT2:Yeah the designs on the shields are different, the horns are different, and they are in slightly different positions.
--

These are in stock here: http://cadwallon.com/black-paladins-of-acheron.html

Shipping is 6$

Get em while they're hot.
Old February 6th, 2016, 08:45 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Those look to be the metal sculpts that need painted and assembled. But they do look pretty good...
Old February 9th, 2016, 08:18 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone have a good army with these guys? I've never played them or have seen them played very effectively. I guess what would be an army that would maximize their potential? They seem to be a difficult unit to utilize very well. Or at least it seems there's a pretty big learning curve. I have no experience with these guys and am very curious what more experienced players have to say.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old February 9th, 2016, 08:50 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

@dok likes to play them with Tomoe Gozen and the samurai squads. And Rygarn.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 9th, 2016, 10:27 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yep. The other strong option is Krav/Nakita/Ebon.
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:41 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Theoretically, if both you and an opponent were playing with a squad of these, and you each had the same number remaining (and nothing else), the game would be a draw, no?
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Theoretically, if both you and an opponent were playing with a squad of these, and you each had the same number remaining (and nothing else), the game would be a draw, no?
I'm not sure I follow. How so?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand the question. Yes, if you stopped the game at that time and went to scoring (either partial card scoring or by-the-book full card scoring), then yes, it would be a tie. The same could be said of any figure in the game.

However, there's nothing about an Ebon Armor mirror match that lends itself to a draw. They can attack and kill each other, and you could just play it out until only one player has any Animata left standing. They can't bring themselves back (they need unique humans to do that, and that's a finite supply) so it wouldn't stretch out for too long.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:24 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
I'm not sure I understand the question. Yes, if you stopped the game at that time and went to scoring (either partial card scoring or by-the-book full card scoring), then yes, it would be a tie. The same could be said of any figure in the game.

However, there's nothing about an Ebon Armor mirror match that lends itself to a draw. They can attack and kill each other, and you could just play it out until only one player has any Animata left standing. They can't bring themselves back (they need unique humans to do that, and that's a finite supply) so it wouldn't stretch out for too long.
Perhaps I am misunderstanding the first ability, or the rules of engagement... These dudes have a range of 1. So to attack, they must be adjacent/engaged to the figure they are attacking. But through the Defensive Positioning ability, they are engaged, and they have no visible hit zones. So my Ebon Armor standing next to an opponent's Ebon Armor... I figured they can't see each other.
Fairly new to the game; what am I missing here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs