Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 24th, 2013, 07:14 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You Know You're Spending too Much Time on Heroscapers When..

Post things that have actually happened. to you. I'll start:

When someone shows you a picture of Robert Downey Jr. And ask who it is and you reply NecroBlade.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: You Know You're Spending too Much Time on Heroscapers Wh

When you only use the "New Posts" button when browsing the site.
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Along the line of A-V's comment--When you tell someone you browse the site using the "today's posts" link so you don't miss anything, they reply by asking you what you do so you don't miss posts if you're gone more than a day, and you give them a confused look because that's such a strange, foreign thought.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Along the line of A-V's comment--When you tell someone you browse the site using the "today's posts" link so you don't miss anything, they reply by asking you what you do so you don't miss posts if you're gone more than a day, and you give them a confused look because that's such a strange, foreign thought.

Last edited by MegaSilver; May 24th, 2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Today's Posts button is better than New Posts button.
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:58 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

When you are totally narcisistic and use "Find all posts for this user" after clicking on your username, bookmark that link, and use that before the today's post link, just to see who posted recently on a thread after you.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
When you are totally narcisistic and use "Find all posts for this user" after clicking on your username, bookmark that link, and use that before the today's post link, just to see who posted recently on a thread after you.
I've done that.

But I figured out to use the subscribe button. Soooo much easier.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:16 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

When you spend the better part of an hour waiting for new posts in the middle of the day when there are only like 12 users online, just to avoid doing your final English paper.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:18 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

When you find you've given out too much +rep within the last twenty-four hours....three day in a row!
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:19 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Saw this in an old thread:

Quote:
A) What is a dot-netter?
B) If I throw you through a window, what is my next line?
C) What is the only proper title for cbs42?
D) Who made Quests of Heroscape? Who did the art?
E) What is the single greatest accomplishment of Hero?
F) Who coined the phrase, 'Hot Lava Death,' and where?
G) What was the original graphic atop the HQ?
So...what are the answers to these questions?

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Last edited by Sock; May 24th, 2013 at 09:22 PM. Reason: :GLASS SHATTERS:
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:27 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock View Post

Quote:
A) What is a dot-netter?
F) I believe it was Rob who coined this to later be hidden phrase.

~JS, saving the rest for others

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; May 24th, 2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Guess who I stole answer "F" from...
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock View Post

Quote:
A) What is a dot-netter?
A) Someone who was active on heroscapers.net.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:50 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When you check the C3V public playtesting thread every fifteen minutes to see if there's a new unit to test.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online