Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HoSS Cantina

It would be cool if Luke had an EpIV Obi-Wan like role.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Does anybody know what subjects Lucas has outlined further?

What subjects/periods would you make a movie about? For me, it would be:

1. The old Old Republic, with characters like Bastila Shan, and the battle for the Star Forge.

2. The consolidation of the Empire, with Vader hunting down the remaining Jedi that don't get killed by the Clones in Episode 3.

3. The courtship and marriage of Luke and Mara Jade.

There have been some interesting development of the Clone characters in the last season of the animations. I'd like to know if they all go along with the order to betray the Jedi, or some refuse. Since I don't play the video games or read the books, I don't know if this has been covered at all. I did spend a few days on Wookiepedia once, so have a feeling for all the other periods that have been created.

Luke does become the new mentor of the Jedi Order he founds during the New Republic/Galactic Alliance Period, as Balantai mentions.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:41 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Love the name change! I think we should try to do a general theme of Star Wars when we make our new threads.

As for recasting, I agree with Balantai, let them be mentors in the new movies.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:49 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought this was a map...

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:53 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'd like to know if they all go along with the order to betray the Jedi, or some refuse.
No idea what the answer is, but I will say that when I was younger, I had tons of Star Wars action figures, and I had a story-arch going with surviving Jedi and their entourage, including a clone that had disobeyed Order 66.

So believe me, the thought has occured to me, but I think its because the bond between the Jedi and clone commanders was so good, that Order 66 has such a huge impact on you more so than it already would.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 23rd, 2013, 09:29 AM

Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker Einar's_Strategist knows what's in an order marker

I have actually read an EU book set pretty much as order 66 is being carried out, and in it for the clone/jedi group the book introduces, the clones disobey enough to allow the jedi a chance to escape, but that's pretty much it I think. It's been a while since I read it. The book was Star Wars: Dark Lord the Rise of Darth Vader.

What I want to be made is a tv series (either live action or CGI, live action would be nice, especially if given a whole hour, but difficult and expensive, so I wouldn't be too upset if it wasn't) following fighter pilots, like the x-wing novels. Even if the post-episode 6 timeline gets reset (which is what it looks like is going to happen), it could still happen. Some of my favorite noels are the X-Wing series, and some of the best star wars games are the X-wing/Tie fighter/Rogue Squadron games. And I think that seeing how something like that would be mission based, that really lends itself well to a television series format well.

"The way of War is
A Way of Deception" ~Sun Tzu's Art of War
The guidebook to life...
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:01 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I have all the Star Wars minis (I think), so I'll be interested to see if the franchise is picked up again for them--not that I need any more figures!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:04 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I have all the Star Wars minis (I think), so I'll be interested to see if the franchise is picked up again for them--not that I need any more figures!
Maybe you'd like to help playtest?

I hope that the franchise gets picked up again too, if not for the sake of Star Wars for the sake of getting some new toys for VC Customs to use.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:01 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
The HoSS ones, or all of them? There must be thousands!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I'd like to know if they all go along with the order to betray the Jedi, or some refuse.
Near the end of the Republic Commando series, several clones help some Jedi escape the purge.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd love to see an Old Republic movie. The cinematic trailers for the games are fantastic ... imagine if a whole movie was made like that! A Darth Bane movie would be cool too. An X-Wing series would cost too much I think, but they could do something animated. Why doesn't Star Wars have an animated series by now? Well, I guess they have the Clone Wars, but they should be as big as the DC and Marvel small screen productions.

For Episode 7, I'm hoping the original (old) actors do something like Leonard Nimoy did for the Star Trek reboot. Pass the baton to the next generation and say wise stuff.
Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'd love to see an Old Republic movie. The cinematic trailers for the games are fantastic ... imagine if a whole movie was made like that! A Darth Bane movie would be cool too. An X-Wing series would cost too much I think, but they could do something animated. Why doesn't Star Wars have an animated series by now? Well, I guess they have the Clone Wars, but they should be as big as the DC and Marvel small screen productions.

For Episode 7, I'm hoping the original (old) actors do something like Leonard Nimoy did for the Star Trek reboot. Pass the baton to the next generation and say wise stuff.

I watched the ones for the MMO so many times!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape