Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 7th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Speculation for Wave 7

Now that wave 6 is old news. Lets move on to the next objective. I suspect we will be into wave 9 by next Midwest gen Con. So lets keep this moving. What units and powers should we expect to see in wave 7?

What are your thoughts on upcomming units GB?

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old December 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM

RichardD has disabled reputation
Obvious one (at some point in the future) is Ashigaru, as they've already been referred to by name on a card.

Q - "Are you one of those people who does The Times crossword puzzle in 10 minutes?"

A - "I have NEVER taken 10 minutes!"

Old December 7th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

yea, and apparently their defense will be important. But I don't think it will be a counterstrike feature. I'm thinking more on the lines of sentinals. We better get some damn treefolk soon.

Old December 7th, 2006, 04:36 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i want some vampires to combat the zombies. I want some ranged kyries. Lets go into wave 6.5 whil we're at it. I want A giant Gorillinator Overlord for Vydar, A War Elephant for Einar, a Kraken for Utgar, and a Soulborg for Jandar and Ullar. Like Q9 with life and defense, not like DW's with defense. For the terrain expansion, i want some graveyard. Add in some Cast-iron fence pieces and a gate (destructible objects) tombstones, and a tree or two that's dying. Or, maybe we could use a FotA expander. Drawbridge, flags for other generals, turrets, etc.
Old December 7th, 2006, 04:47 PM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
I'm thinking some love for Ullar and Einar. andI still want a dwarf!

FINISH HIM!
Old December 7th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

just curious. Why would vampires attack undead? It's not like they can even feed off them. If anything, vampires would be enemies with the wolves.

Old December 7th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Here are some of the niches that haven't been filled:

Primadon maulers

ashigaru spearman that bond with a samurai hero

dwarves - Considering that the game is based loosely on Norse mythology it's kind of strange that we haven't seen dwarves yet.

anubian slingers that help out Khosumet in some way (bonding for example) but don't expect it.

A viking hero with spirit to boost range when he dies.
Old December 7th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

I don't think we'll see a viking that gives a boost to range, considering vikings dont' have guns. Personally, I think that is all we'll see for spirits. Maybe add one to life total of a unique card. Which would be cool. Marro warriors here I come.

Old December 7th, 2006, 05:26 PM

GI Joker has disabled reputation
Also some new gladiators to make Spartacus viable. Preferably a common squad or two. That would look wicked cool with the Romans for a cool theme army. I know they wouldn't actually put gladiators out to fight with the legions, but they wouldn't fight along side samurai, either, and we all know how cool that is. I still want a common unit of cavalry. Knights on horses or Mongols would be pretty tight. More English units. Great Briton has such a long and great history and I would like to see some more historical units from the UK besides knights (even though I really dig knights). I'm thinking soldiers from Waterloo, maybe different knights or medieval men-at-arms. Revolutionary war red coats would be neat because we could make them fight for Jandar and there could be some interesting stuff in their bio about how they work with the 4th Mass. SAS would be **** also. More elves would nice (Warriors of Ashra don't count). And no, I am not English, if any one was wondering, I just like England.

BAGEL BITES!

Ooh-Rah, Jandar!

Fallout 3: please don't suck.
Old December 7th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great point, GI Joker! We need common squads of Gladiators or at least a Unique Squad of 4.

Newb.
Old December 7th, 2006, 05:31 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
[quote="GI Joker"]Also some new gladiators to make Spartacus viable. Preferably a common squad or two. That would look wicked cool with the Romans for a cool theme army.

that would be cool. i think there should be ranged vipers!!!!
Old December 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Taking the space of time between each of the previous releases, what would be an educated guess on the release of the next wave?

Click to see more...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion