Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 11th, 2019, 10:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker)

That could work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2019, 01:51 AM

Mr.Frost is surprisingly tart

Hey guys, some feedback on Saint Walker from the game we played before:

We used Saint Walker as he is on this page. The only thing we did differently is we used extra dice to keep track of battery markers rather than print off a bunch of the battery markers (6 teams with 4 characters of each color plus the GM had a huge box, not exaggerating, box of characters for black lanterns I'd still be printing markers now, lol). So if Saint Walker was fully charged, the dice would have the number 4 up. If a charge was spent, you changed the number to 3. Worked pretty well for us. The only other thing I changed on my card was the character picture and the LOS to match the figure we were using.

Saint Walker as I used him was an excellent support type character. Kept closely to green lanterns, he held his own very well when he needed to, but I was cautious to not let him be overwhelmed (Used Superman to bail him out if needed). His healing ability came in very useful. Saved a number of people throughout the game. But like I said, I used him more in a support role keeping others alive as they did all the fighting, which I think worked well.

Here's the card I have.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhemp0qtkw...ALKER.jpg?dl=0
Old April 12th, 2019, 07:29 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Old April 12th, 2019, 07:33 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think you found the right role for him!

A box of Black Lanterns, huh? How daunting was that?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2019, 07:58 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Nice to hear from you, Mr. Frost! Hope to see you around the forums more!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 13th, 2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I think you found the right role for him!

A box of Black Lanterns, huh? How daunting was that?

It wasn't too bad. Our GM had to prepare for the possibility of anywhere from 4 players to 6, so I don't know that he used ALL of his arsenal. We had 1 player join late and then have to leave early that evening so we had to adjust on the fly. I think he did a good job of keeping it challenging enough that we really had to work together to achieve our goal, yet not so hard that we were discouraged.

He also had mini events pop up that shaped the end result of the game so we can play the same campaign with different results. He put a lot of time into it. He also had me make 67 cards for the game. My card factory shut down for a couple of weeks after. lol >.<
Old April 13th, 2019, 02:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would love to see that scenario!!!
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Would love to see that scenario!!!

We posted a few pictures in this thread...

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...tex_knightmare

I hope that worked. I think we'll add to it as we go.

I'm currently working on some specialized glyphs that are constructs or special abilities. I'll get some of those up later. We're also making the Indigo Tribe playable this time as we only had 1 Indigo lantern before so he was just an NPC.
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:27 PM

I was looking through minis on Coolincstuff today and was struck my how much room there is still to expand the Lantern Corps. I think with figures and constructs we could easily take 100 designs just to fill all that out!

Old April 15th, 2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I was looking through minis on Coolincstuff today and was struck my how much room there is still to expand the Lantern Corps. I think with figures and constructs we could easily take 100 designs just to fill all that out!

I love coolstuffinc. They have a ton of good figures.
Old April 16th, 2019, 06:18 AM

I typically go with them because I can keep earning rewards points towards discounts while moving back and forth between my board game obsession and my Superheroscape obsession.

Old April 16th, 2019, 12:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

CoolStuffInc is also my preferred vendor.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library