Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old December 14th, 2018, 12:44 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
TableTop Simulator

I'm 1,000,000% sure this has already been discussed, I'm just not sure where.

But who here owns TableTopSimulator, and plays Heroscape with it? I've been doing that a lot lately with my friend that lives a ways away.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old December 14th, 2018, 04:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: TableTop Simulator

I think @Astroking112 and @Confred play on TTS. Maybe some C3G guys too, but I'm not sure.
Old December 14th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

@Dissonance and @General J
Tabletop Simulator post
Old December 14th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I plan to play tonight if my rl play group falls through

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old December 14th, 2018, 06:32 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I use Tabletop Simulator, but mostly just for playtesting when I can't set up a physical map. I haven't tested it out online yet.
Old December 14th, 2018, 09:01 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I play mainly solo. but moreso even for making custom content.

Old December 16th, 2018, 11:43 PM

Mad props to video editors, this took literally days to produce. Although some of that was certainly learning curve and arguing with the software lol.

Old December 23rd, 2018, 06:36 PM

Radidactyl Woo who?

I use Tabletop Simulator since it's a lot more palatable and user-friendly than the digital Heroscape app.
Old January 19th, 2019, 09:28 AM

Kippiis is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I play it from time to time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion