Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 15th, 2018, 09:06 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Vote for On Deck

Still looking for one more vote here, guys!
@SirGalahad ; @japes ; @Arkham ; @Spidey'tilIDie

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 15th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You have enough votes anyway, but Ark voted.
Old June 15th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Ah, somehow missed Arkham - also, I thought we needed a majority? Obviously, we do, but if Arkham hadn't voted then we wouldn't have a majority yet.

Either way, This Passes!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:10 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Karai

Post Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The rule is that you need 4 votes, technically.

Old June 15th, 2018, 10:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The rule is that you need 4 votes, technically.

Was it 50%? I couldn't remember but that is what popped into my mind. 50% of the Heroes have to vote for it to count as an official vote.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Symbiotic

Nope, it's a static 4, irrespective of the number of Heroes.

See point seven.
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Hard as ice

That... feels like a remarkably odd rule, but... okay?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 15th, 2018, 07:38 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:

See point seven.

I'll have to go back and do some research...I think the intent was a certain % which at that time was 4 Heroes. I remember the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post

What feels odd? If everyone is on vacation and two people vote yea should we just pass everything. The rule came about with lots of thought and discussion.

Old June 15th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Symbiotic

I think LO meant that the specificity of 4 was strange, rather than going by a percentage.
Old June 15th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

See point seven.

I'll have to go back and do some research...I think the intent was a certain % which at that time was 4 Heroes. I remember the discussion.

Quote:

What feels odd? If everyone is on vacation and two people vote yea should we just pass everything. The rule came about with lots of thought and discussion.
What if the number of Heroes drops to 4 or lower? And why isn't 4 or more needed now? Requiring a majority just feels more... organic and intuitive to me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 15th, 2018, 08:06 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

See point seven.

Quote:

What if the number of Heroes drops to 4 or lower? And why isn't 4 or more needed now? Requiring a majority just feels more... organic and intuitive to me.

I believe that was the intent...I think at the time there were 6 Heroes and 4 was the majority. So if there were 4 votes (including Abstain votes) it could be counted as official. It's been awhile so I maybe misremembering (ironic that I use that word on Andy Petites birthday).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library