Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 27th, 2017, 11:26 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated June 10, 2017

and perhaps fix "Batman"?
Old October 19th, 2019, 06:38 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Has anyone made rectangular cards for the more recent units?
Old October 19th, 2019, 07:58 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I like that the Sentinels of Grax are named Batman. Really adds to their back story of being a comic loving nerds who thought they were being brought into the world of Heroclix, but were then brought into the world of HeroScape.
Old September 26th, 2020, 03:14 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
and perhaps fix "Batman"?
Okay, I've fixed Batman to Sentinels of Grax. Sorry I'm 3 years late doing that.
Old September 27th, 2020, 03:38 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated to Wave 20 so far.

I'll be trying to catch up on these rectangular cards now. I'll be updating the first post as more cards are done. More from Wave 20 now. Stay tuned...
Old September 27th, 2020, 05:55 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Yahoo, more updates!

I had been wondering about doing this myself, but the complete lack of knowledge in starting GIMP...I wouldn't know where to begin.

Old September 29th, 2020, 11:38 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Yahoo, more updates!

I had been wondering about doing this myself, but the complete lack of knowledge in starting GIMP...I wouldn't know where to begin.

I do like gimp. But I actually use MSWord to make these cards (gasp). Word is actually fine for making these no-frills rectangular cards. Of course each time I get a new laptop and new version of Word, I have to figure out where all the macros and menu items went. Ugh.
I hope to catch up with the rest of the cards within a week. I have a friend helping me gather text and images.

Catching up with C3G is going to be an issue. I’m like 300 cards behind there.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 03:18 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated to Wave 21 & Large Ex

"Catch Up" -- seven or eight pages of total PDFs is going to take me awhile to proofread. I'll be on it starting this weekend, though.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 07:26 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated to Wave 21 & Large Ex

Quote:
"Catch Up" -- seven or eight pages of total PDFs is going to take me awhile to proofread. I'll be on it starting this weekend, though.
Thanks for helping to proofread. The cards are now done through Wave 22 and so we are caught up. First post has been updated.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 07:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
Quote:
Yahoo, more updates!

I do like gimp. But I actually use MSWord to make these cards (gasp). Word is actually fine for making these no-frills rectangular cards. Of course each time I get a new laptop and new version of Word, I have to figure out where all the macros and menu items went. Ugh.
I hope to catch up with the rest of the cards within a week. I have a friend helping me gather text and images.

Catching up with C3G is going to be an issue. I’m like 300 cards behind there.
C3G has made it's own poker cards. You were a big inspiration.
I just got mine last week.
Going to give my set of your cards to my nephew. They are still awesome. Only 3 decks back then.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 2nd, 2020, 10:49 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
C3G has made it's own poker cards. You were a big inspiration.
I just got mine last week.
Going to give my set of your cards to my nephew. They are still awesome. Only 3 decks back then.
Thanks for the heads up - I now see the link to the C3G poker sized playing cards. That's great and I'm glad someone (or some group) has taken over.
When you say "3 decks", you had 3 decks of 662 cards? I did.
Old October 3rd, 2020, 08:18 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated to Wave 22 (2020-10-0

Heh, no 3 decks of 52. That was long ago.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs